andytb

FI Shipping?

I just went to order my subs and last time i knew shipping was included in the price and as i went to check out my price went from $1,216 to $1300+. :WTFBubble: now that just makes me want to spend my money else where because i had 1,250$ to spend not 1,300+

it doesn't stop there.... it may take 1 week before there is a shipping number given, then 2 more weeks before it's even picked up, then once you've waited a month for the whole process to begin, if you're me, a blizzard out east will take an extra week.... and now... we're expecting a 3 day blizzard here too!

:D

But no doubt, if, and when you receive it... you will most likely be happy LOL

Your shipment is currently within the UPS network; however, an unforeseen event has occurred which could result in a change to the Scheduled Delivery Date.

What should I do?

This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. View Shipment Progress or Package Progress for specific details.Exception

See description below

Shipped To: SIOUX FALLS, SD, US

Shipped/Billed On: 03/17/2009

Service: GROUND

Weight: 4.00 Lbs

To view additional tracking information, please log in to My UPS.

Package Progress

Location Date Local Time Description

COMMERCE CITY,

CO, US 03/27/2009 11:00 P.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS

SALT LAKE CITY,

UT, US 03/27/2009 3:58 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

03/27/2009 8:51 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

LAS VEGAS,

NV, US 03/26/2009 9:15 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

03/26/2009 7:33 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

03/26/2009 3:19 P.M. PICKUP SCAN

US 03/17/2009 5:43 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 03/30/2009 9:59 A.M. ET

I just went to order my subs and last time i knew shipping was included in the price and as i went to check out my price went from $1,216 to $1300+. :WTFBubble: now that just makes me want to spend my money else where because i had 1,250$ to spend not 1,300+

and what do u want now? even subs for free :fing34: spend it elsewhere ...but u just not gona get as much as from Fi ... :drink40:

Shipping hasn't been free for 9 months...what you do not realize is that the prices were adjusted accordingly as well.

Everybody else charges shipping as well, nobody can survive as expensive as it is now.

Sorry!

Shipping was never "free" it was included in the price. Prices were adjusted months ago and shipping was added. Makes up for the big increases with UPS.

edit - guess nick already posted :)

Haha I Wasnt Even Given A Confermatation/Tracking Number.

:(

Just Had To Wait To Recieve My BTL 15"

However The Packaging Was Verry Well And Even Tho It Was Made To Order It Took 2-3 Days To Make The Sub Which Was Fast To me.

In All From The Time I Checked Out On There Website And To The Time I Recieved The 15" BTL I Would Say It Took About 1 1/2 Weeks.

Haha I Wasnt Even Given A Confermatation/Tracking Number.

:(

Just Had To Wait To Recieve My BTL 15"

However The Packaging Was Verry Well And Even Tho It Was Made To Order It Took 2-3 Days To Make The Sub Which Was Fast To me.

In All From The Time I Checked Out On There Website And To The Time I Recieved The 15" BTL I Would Say It Took About 1 1/2 Weeks.

I know I am worst case scenario, cuz it took about a week and a 1/2 or 2 weeks to get the sub when I ordered it.

But Not Giving FI A Bad Rating Or Anything

Well Made Subwoofer.

Very Pleased And Happy With Them

Especially There Customer Service :0

They Wont Let You Down

A+++ FI Audio

Sorry guys... as mentioned above we changed from the "free" (which was included averaged shipping cost over the lower 48 states) to a reduced sub price and having to actually pay for shipping charges to your zip code 9-10 months ago. Reason being that we were getting killed in shipping costs as we never raised pricing and UPS did on a daily basis. So those closer to us got subs for less than before and those in the East had a price increase. Not too mention that the new BTL weighs more than the old subs and all drivers get hit for a over weight residential charge.

Kryptonite... not sure how to control the weather yet. But we are working on it... ;) Looks like to finally got to you though.

It seems from many peoples posts that we need to do a little more to let people know the whole process. We get plenty of mad emails the day after they place an order not knowing why it hasnt shipped. Or that if they leave an email for their paypal account and not their normal account, all correspondence (including the UPS tracking number) automatically gets sent there. Any thoughts on this one? No one seems to read the TandC and just clicks to get it out of the way... flashing banner maybe?

Thanks,

Scott