planning on running 2 of these. are they able to handle upwards of 1200-1400W?? i know they are rated at 500 rms each.

What amp?

looking at getting a nine.1, md1d, orion 1200d, or a aq1200d. depends what i can find for sale in classifieds online.

or if you have any recommendations, leave them here, im always open to suggestions

thanks.

this seems to be irrelevant now...

waiting on getting a new car and i keep looking at diff subs that i may want...i may end up getting a fi q/bl instead...

Edited by blimblam

I doubt they'd handle 1200-1400 actual watts for very long. But you can put a 1400 watt amp on them with no problems.

If I was to go with the w3s I would go with a jl hd 750/1 or a jl 500/1. If you go with w3s please spend the money on some clean power

like jl, sundown, boston acoustics. If you dont then you will be wasting money on some sweet sounding subs.

wow, i didnt realize that JL, Sundown, and Boston are the only companies with amps that produce clean power....

The w3, Q, and BL are not similar in anyway shape or form. Perhaps you should re-think your goals a bit.

wow, i didnt realize that JL, Sundown, and Boston are the only companies with amps that produce clean power....

Lol, who told you this?

not sure if you're being sarcastic...

i was referencing this quote

If I was to go with the w3s I would go with a jl hd 750/1 or a jl 500/1. If you go with w3s please spend the money on some clean power

like jl, sundown, boston acoustics. If you dont then you will be wasting money on some sweet sounding subs.

not sure if you're being sarcastic...

i was referencing this quote

Notice the word like in there, suggesting "such as." He did not intend for it to be an all-inclusive list.

used ot have 2 w3v3's with a 500/1 and it sounded GREAT

compared to what, with what amp, how was the box including on what it was compared to...

Having an opinion with a sample size of near 1 is not valid. We spoke about this before.

The w3's are fine, not the reason for this rant but they aren't what the OP is looking for.