DeadlyHertz

onlinecarstereo.com = scammer?

so heres how it all got started. i had ordered some 6x9 speakers for a build of mine that didnt fit. i called and they said that they would send me an email with instructions on how to return them, they didnt. i sent them back with the order number on the bpox. emailed them back on the day that they were supposed to be delivered (Apr 1st) = no reply, no one would answer the phone and i had to send them a fax to get a rise from them, it worked! their excuse was they hadnt checked it in yet. i emailed them earlier like monday or tuesday this week. theyve had the item for 7days this past wednesday the 8th. i just emailed them tonight. heres what i wrote. the loving caring car audio shop owner from fort valley has had enough.

Ok. I want some answers. I returned order ************** and it should have been received on Wednesday April First. Here it is Friday April 10th and I still don

Only thing iv'e heard about them is that they have horrible customer service.

Idk about scamming, but maybe.

I've purchased from them... slow and horrible customer service.... they will take care of it at some point

That does not sound good. I know someone who has just returned an amp to hifisound connection for warrenty and they are still waiting too. It has been almost 1 week since ups deliveried it to them and have yet to hear anything from them. Maybe they are just dragging their feet.

So you sent them back without a RMA number?

That is what I was thinking.

That is what I was thinking.

I know HiFisound connection sent specific return instructions and hopefully onlinecarstereo did the same for him and he followed them too.

I've never purchased any equipment online before. But every manufacturer I deal with won't even accept the package from the carrier service if there isn't a RMA number on the outside of the package.