danieln_88

Monte Build

Looking Good!!

Cant wait to see the finished product

:fing34:

Lol...It is a very tight fit but it does fit. I am going to have to put the face plate on inside the car. I double checked everything last night just to make sure. And thanks for the comments, it keeps me motivated to get this thing in and done.

they are 5 gallon buckets. about 10.5 inches in dia. and 14.5 deep

whats that put you at for hz? and did you just cut the bottoms out and leave them straight back or did you have to turn them?

and sick wall by the way

the tuning is right about 34 hertz...to be honest the original design was for 3 of the ports but i coulnd't fit the enclosure in the car.....lol imagine that. All i had to do to them is cut the bottoms out and smooth it out. And I got alot of help from fiberglass to make them stronger.... :)

Well this weekends project is to take the a/c off the car and make a bracket for the powermaster daily driving 250 amp alternator and hopefully get power to the trunk...I will try to get pics up as soon as I can. The goal is to eventually run dual powermasters. I have already made this one fit in the stock location but it is time to upgrade to dual alternators if I can figure a way out to put more on I will :)

Nice ports.

Cant wait to see when its done

:fing34:

Just tuned in.....

Dang!!!

Buckets for ports...

I hope that works out,

that box is HUGE!!

Keep cranking out pics!

It's about time Brock, build is looking really good! I'm tuned in!

Thanks Andy....I will have to make a trip up your way once I get this thing done.

Well I ran into a bit of trouble with the custom bracket for the alternator so that is still a work in progress so to speak. The original bracket isn't strong enough. It is on right now and working but not something that I feel would be good enough long term. However, I am able to take more accurate measurements now and can make a permanent bracket from much stronger steal. More then likely angle iron and some welding will do the trick. Anyway enough with the bad news. I did manage to pull the door skins and do some work to them. I still need to add a finishing touch before I can give them my blessing. And since I haven't posted anything on this in awhile I figured I would at least give you guys a look at that.

0421090035a.jpg

0421090035b.jpg

0421090036a.jpg

0421090036b.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Well it was a good weekend to get some stuff done anyway. It might not seem like we got alot done but I feel pretty good about what all we did get done since I couldn't spend the entire weekend working on it. Anyway some good news is that my wiring should be here today or tomorrow, so i can get to finishing the trunk.

Holy Cow!!! :ohsnap:

Not much room for seats in there!

I hope you're not 6'4"...LOL

I bet that was fun putting in w/o ripping the head liner.

The headliner is completely out. I am going to run a brace from roof to floor. So I have to get materials for that but when i had the other wall in it was moving the windshield pretty good so I feel I should just go all out. The seating will be a little tight so I decided to get racing seats in there and it should give the passengers and I a few extra inches. Plus another good thing about racing seats is that they are not adjustable which mean no one could ram my seats into the subs, and I did have a few people do that in the old setup.

This is getting good!!!

That car is going to be like a S.W.A.T. tank with all the bracing!!!!

Keep up the good work!!

7.jpg

The rest of my wiring came today too...

6.jpg

i guess this more or a teaser pic then anything :)

From here on out I am hoping to make a slow stead progress....and to be honest I am starting to get excited! Hopefully I can get alot done through the week and maybe get something going this weekend...may not be baffled or 100 percent done with cosmetics but its progress. Knowing the way it normally goes and my luck I am trying to get to much done.

10.jpg

still a little dirty....

11.jpg

8.jpg

back of the doors

9.jpg

its not all the way done as far as paint but its gettin closer

:o Can't wait!