Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Lancelot

Greetings to everyone from South Carolina

Been out of the big time car audio loop for a little over 10 years, so I guess I am reliving my childhood again. lol

I was fortunate enough to have company cars for the past 10 years and my car audio has been pretty modest. Components in the front doors and an Infinity bass link under the seat was my last set up. Not great, but better than factory full range. Well unfortunately the company car deal is over and now it's time to do things right. Luckily, I still have some Fosgate Power amps in perfect condition I can still use.

I have been lurking for a while now, reading up and trying my best to catch up fast, yea right :o , things have changed a good bit since my day, but that's about to change. I am going to take advantage of the very generous offer that Quentin at Audibel Customs has posted and now I can stop trying to figure out WinISD. That is not a tool for a noob, so I give up.

The Yukon XL is going to be rockin the 15" Xcons Baby !!!

Great forum guys. Thanks to everyone who has taught me a thing or two. Looking forward to the days ahead when I have something more than a bass link to contribute to this forum.

Lance

Welcome

Welcome to SSA. Love the user name. :)

Welcome :D

And great choice on sub's :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

My wife knows me better than anyone and she knows I have issues trying to do things in moderation, but I don't think she was expecting this when I said that I was going to put a little system in the Yukon. :o

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

L

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

That's for sure....

Welcome to the site!!

welcome