cockeyed00

Ford F250 box. Just Finished!!!

Just finished the box for my BL 12. It's going behind the rear seat, too bad no one will see it!

3503135169_81ea4e7f21.jpg?v=0

nice ...than just take the rear seats out .. :fing34:

Personally I like the paint bench.

Thanks a lot guys! Tyan, I have a CrewCab Ford Superduty! If i took the rear seats out, I would have SOOO MUCH room to PLAY!!! Hey M5, those are my roommates DJing speakers! haha Can't wait for the BL to get in today. The first one Fi sent me looked like this:

3467966758_fcd23b9d40.jpg?v=0

Edited by cockeyed00

UPS dropped it the first and SECOND time! The second one they sent was shipped in wood! I just got it yesterday. Cant wait until the break-in is done.

Nice box. How are you getting that box to fit? The Bl's are deep and the wide magnet plays a role in it too once you angle the face of the box.. Plus the box is recessed... Ha my friend has a box for two jl w0 10s and the box is not deep and it didn't look like there was any more room back there! Relocating the seats forward? ha

I'm curious because i wanted to do something like that in my single cab with a bench seat, which was adjustable.

When it was adjusted all the way forward, humping the steering wheel, i still didn't have the room back there!

That box has to be about 11.5 inches deep at the base and 7.5 inches deep at the top.. so HOW?!?!?!

Nice choice of sub, good looking box. What are the specs?

Nice box. How are you getting that box to fit? The Bl's are deep and the wide magnet plays a role in it too once you angle the face of the box.. Plus the box is recessed... Ha my friend has a box for two jl w0 10s and the box is not deep and it didn't look like there was any more room back there! Relocating the seats forward? ha

I'm curious because i wanted to do something like that in my single cab with a bench seat, which was adjustable.

When it was adjusted all the way forward, humping the steering wheel, i still didn't have the room back there!

That box has to be about 11.5 inches deep at the base and 7.5 inches deep at the top.. so HOW?!?!?!

Sorry.. i wasn't very clear.. The box has a recessed sub mount which adds to the total depth. Also, the box for the two tens was behind the back seat of a four door f250.. again.. HOW ARE YOU MAKING THAT BEAST FIT? haha

Yeah im tryin to figure out how that woofer is going to fit. i had a hell of a time stuffing this 1508s in a f250 <a href="http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=88309841&albumId=2868795" target="_blank">http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=2868795</a>

I konow this is an old post but how did this guy fit a fi bl when i can only fit an IA 187 i really want an fi sub but i just want to know how he did this and i can build it

Edited by cheese20323