jonbearsmt

low blue boy

well this car was owned by a college kid and his awsome parents.:|

it got towed while he was on vacation.. and it got towed.. well by the time it he got back the bill was very high and he said it broke down.. either way it went thru auction.. my bosses son got it now..

it needed plugs wires and a fuel filter...

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture037-1.jpg

Picture038-1.jpg

Picture039-1.jpg

Picture040-3.jpg

Picture044-1.jpg

Picture046-3.jpg

Picture047-3.jpg

Picture050-1.jpg

Picture052-3.jpg

yeah you like that sony set up...

i did a sony cd/mp3 sony 5x7's and a sony 10 with a profile 8 jigga watt amp.

he loves it.

does it have any mods on thee engine

tons, headers. cold air intake, bigger cams. bored heads with bigger valves. 50 shot of NOS.. on and on and on..

it has a short throw shifter, drilled and ported rotors all the way around customs coils overs. sway bars stabs,.

customs seats front and rear custom headliner custom gauge pods. custom steering wheel mufflers and tips on and on.

pics kinda suck cause i was shakey today.

That's sickk.

Also the wire came in today, so now im waiting on the ring terminals.

And my amp took a chit on me and won't even come out of protect no matter how many times i reset it so i gotta send it in when i get some free time :/

Just a tad too Fast and a little too Furious for my personal tastes. You said it is broken down though? If I misread that, how does it run?

needs an audio system to match the driving performance

like i said it was given to him this way..... so he already had me install what he was willing to pay for.

sony.

That is low for sure. Mazda, not a bad car at all, but that was before all the clip on's.

yea, that looks like (im going to be proper) a hispanic got a hold of that thing. the body kit, grill, everything looks like a turd.

I Don't Give A Fuck If People Give Me Shit For Saying This, But That Is One Barftastic Ricer.

Sony Xplod And Wing....Bet That Gives Him 50 More Hp. Lmao :suicide-santa:

(True Story, I Was Listening To A Ricer In A Stock Ass Black Hyundai With The Hyundai Decals Across The Hood With Sony And Kicker Decals All Over His Back Windshield Say His 180 Horsepower "Stock" Car Made 50 More Horsepower With A New Air Filter, Not A Cold Air Kit, A Cat-Back Exhaust, RIMS, And Cheap Ass Autolite Plug Wires That Were Made For A V8. He Also Said He Could Beat Any Domestic At The Strip That Night... I Proved Him Wrong....The 9 Seconds Faster Kind.)

Edited by BigCProductions99

that was actually gonna be my car before butt pops wasnt gonna pay the insurace for it..