Spencerk

Need more BOOM!!

OK I have one of the last old style 08' FI BL's......yes it shakes my car get lots of window flex yada yada I WANT MORE! SO I was thinking about getting another Nine.1 and strapping them together giving me bout 2800 wrms @ 2 ohms and getting another BL 15, but my question is, Do ya think I will be OK with mixing a new fully loaded BL with the old Fully loaded BL...are they that much different from each other??

any input is appreciated

That would be a big No

WOW that was fast....can I have my old one re-coned or are the motors totally diff??? man this sub isn't even 2 months old, I dint really want to buy two more already......

I don't think that it matters. The only problem you will have is getting 'em tuned together. Not sure as I haven't seen the specs on them but think about how multiple speakers work in general. They see x voltage and respond accordingly. The only real threat would be impedance curve. It might cause some sever drops at certain frequencies in theory. Check with them Fi fella's :fing34:

Of course I forgot something. If you must do this remember that you must power according to the weaker of the two subs. The whole impedance thing only hurts the amp if it even does cause this. Not sure though so I would call Fi.

Hmmmm this is quite a bummer...I will email FI they might have some old style motors lying round.......one can only hope, thx a lot guys...fast reply's and good info

The motors are completely different beasts.

This changes things a bit.

Had no idea so just toss my last reply.

Hmmmm this is quite a bummer...I will email FI they might have some old style motors lying round.......one can only hope, thx a lot guys...fast reply's and good info

yea, or look around to find someone with an old style for sale

Just wait around on here or other places for a used one. They come up every now and then.

Yeah I was thinking about getting rid of this one and getting a fully loaded BTL and pushing the full 2800 to it and just make a stupid loud single 15 set up. maybe wall the thing behind my fold down seats??? What do you guys think I could make off this set up on the mic if I put it in about 4 cubes tuned to 35 htz??

What do you guys think I could make off this set up on the mic if I put it in about 4 cubes tuned to 35 htz??

:( :( :( Fail.

What do you guys think I could make off this set up on the mic if I put it in about 4 cubes tuned to 35 htz??

:( :( :( Fail.

x2 i im am not sure if you can fit two 15s in that trunk although i maybe wrong why not 2 12s at like 4.5cubes... not sure what fi recomends but some where around there with a good amount of port area will deff be louder than the 1 15.. as for mic score we cant tell you toooooo many varibles