slim2fattycake

Two 10" SSD build

Car: 96 Honda Accord 2 door

Subs: two 10" SSD subs bp options and copper coils

Amp: IA20.1

Rear battery: Deka 9a31

Box: 3 cubes net daily tuned to 34.3hz / competition tuned to 44.66hz

The front baffle will be facing the back seats and the port will be facing the driver side.

DSC02842.jpg

DSC02840.jpg

DSC02839.jpg

DSC02838.jpg

DSC02837.jpg

DSC02836.jpg

DSC02835.jpg

DSC02833.jpg

:) yea!

For those wondering what the hell those little long pieces of wood are, let me tell u...

It's wood...

Nah, hehe, actually they are "bump stops" for the port plug.

IF you notice, some pics show a large port, others show a small one.

Here is why-

The smaller port utilizes those "bump stops" so he can slide the extra sheets of wood in for music and tune it LOW for daily.

When going to a competition, he can pull the plug out and WALA, he now has his box tuned to where his car peaks at. We have tested his car previously to this build for a couple hrs before we found the perfect tuning and box direction for this type of variation.

He has the best of both worlds with a simple, yet effective design.

just primed the box and routed the adjustable port plug and put a handle on it to allow easier changing.

Some update- I ran some wiring and am in the process of making something to hold the battery in place.

Also 2nd coat was put on and it looks great.

DSC02845.jpg

DSC02846.jpg

DSC02847.jpg

DSC02848.jpg

DSC02849.jpg

u gettin real close now!

I hope u go $20-30 next saturday for the comp.

looks good guys! have you run subs forward port side in that car before? in my '95 coupe the loudest alignment (to the ear at least) for me has always been subs/port back.

we did numerous tests one night, this is the one we ended up goin with according to the meter.

Nice subs and box!

Thanks for the comments. I just bought a new front stage amp. Kicker zx200.2. :D

hold on. I am getting my speaker wires tuesday so I should be able to have everything ready. I'll take some pictures then. Everything in my signature is what I am running.

It's looking good, keep up the good work.

Thanks. I have everything ran except the front stage amp power and ground wire and the sub speaker wires. I have to figure out a way to create a second level false floor on top of the amps but with something that will still allow ventilation. Any ideas? The sub box is going to be flush up against the back seats and the amps are going to be side by side near the trunk entrance.

well update. I only need to run the speaker wires now. I just bought a PM d3100 battery off of a friend of a friend. O and I upgraded to a kicker kx350.2 amp for the door speakers.

Just got everything in for a mock set-up and it was nice. I had the port plug out and gain up about 1/4 of the way up subsonic at 30hz. It was clean and loud as hell. I am going to get a new head unit though so this might drag out longer lol.

he just got his head unit wired up.

I'm bout to take this setup out and properly o-scope his amps before i get a quick glimpse of what this little setup is capable of before we start doing car mods to it to help his score.

well, the amp went up in smoke when we were testing so I just sold that off to someone that knows how to fix it because it is a great amp and is pretty pricey for a new one. I am going to be picking up an audiopipe AP-3000D.

well, the amp went up in smoke when we were testing so I just sold that off to someone that knows how to fix it because it is a great amp and is pretty pricey for a new one. I am going to be picking up an audiopipe AP-3000D.

Your old amp went up in smoke from most likely low voltage so your buying a bigger amp? :WTFBubble: