eric, does your friend have all the "Q" models?

yeah, I think hes got everything.

would I be able to order a few things at your price? :hay:

yeah, I think hes got everything.

would I be able to order a few things at your price? :hay:

ask him if you can get a discount for ordering a large quantity. If you order at least 2 he'll likely give you some amount off.

When I ordered my speakers, he said he had "alot" of stuff left, and that he had everything except the "tire subwoofer".

OK... after all the hub-bub about the great deals on the Next amplifiers, and of course not alot of feedback yet.

Anyone done measurements whith more than 1 channel being driven?

Looking at the items and prices I'm wondering about the speakers.

Did anyone try out any of the comp sets or subs?

Looks seem ok, and prices are quite good.

The Hammer

I like my amps and I know some people that are pleased with the comps and subs. I know someone benched his 5ch and came up with 110w on one of the channels which is way more than the rated 70 but he was only running a singel chanel

I know someone benched his 5ch and came up with 110w on one of the channels which is way more than the rated 70 but he was only running a singel chanel

Yes but Thor tested it with only 1 channel under load.

I'd be very interested to see the difference once all channels were driven.

And whos' got the comps?

The Hammer

I just placed an order for the 6.5 inchers. I'll let you knwo when they arrive. Got a whole system for the woman's ride for $157 shipped.

Ok, well, I got all my speakers installed. I couldn't use the 5.25" in the back, since they would not fit in the custom molded pods I made. BUT, I was able to use the 4" in the dash, and the 6.5's in the doors. I am running them in parallel on the mc2004 amp. My ears are diff. than ya'lls ears, but I think they sound GREAT! You just cant find a better deal for the money. fwiw

page didnt work 0_o

im interested in a 4 channel amp, and a pair of 400~800w amps. friend of mine needs them. anyone got info?

email maxima1@ameritech.net and tell him eric sent you Hell tell you everything you need to know.

email maxima1@ameritech.net and tell him eric sent you Hell tell you everything you need to know.

thanks eric!!! :fing34:

Got my order in today. Great buys. I am actually in the process of working out a deal with him to buy his remaining inventory of subs. Nice little drivers for the price. They really can't be beat.

Hammer, I'll post up a review of the component set tomorrow, once I get it installed.

For photos, go here.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=3183

E-mailed the guy and got his price lists. Seriously think I may pick up some stuff :D Couple comp sets, co-axials aswell as amps.

After I finish the Regal I am probably redoing my Ma's install. She likes car audio :)

Well, the impulse bug got me. Ordered 4 sets of comps (two of the ALS 6.5" and two of the shallow mount 6.5") and a pair of co-axials just for chits and giggles. So, we'll see how they do

Really shouldn't have spent the money. But fvck it, you only live once, might aswell have a little bit of fun while you're here...........Just means I gotta wait a little bit longer to send in my IDmax to get reconed.

Really shouldn't have spent the money. But fvck it, you only live once,

Only once....?

Damn I've been playing this all wrong. :Doh:

The Hammer

Hey Hammer, any prices guesstimates on the 6 channel Zed? SHoot me a PM if you know. THanks

Hey Hammer, any prices guesstimates on the 6 channel Zed?  SHoot me a PM if you know.  THanks

Last I read on a forum posting was that the price was climbing due to fuel costs rising and suppliers upping their prices.

What was hoped to be under $1000 has climbed over $1000 now.

Maybe around $1100 or $1200USD.

Shoot Stephen an email and share the news.

It'll be one sexy hunk of aluminum that's for sure.

At that price tag it definately won't be for everyone.

It'll be like having a Atomic power plant in your trunk however I bet.

I'd love to run an extreme 3 way setup (with 2 tweets, 2 mid-ranges and 4 mid-bass) off the Leviathan and have a Kronos bridged for a single Sub.

:faintthud:

Then I could sleep peacefully at night.

I may just have to grab a few sets of these NEXT comps..

People keep asking me for speakers, but I'm usually not too interested in parting with my stuff.

The Hammer

hammer, I know you, you will never sleep at night, aka never be satisfied