Got my speakers in :D

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=3227

Anyways.....my real reason for posting in this thread: On the label, it had the shippers name as "Alumapro".....what is up with that??

Anyways....fast shipper :D He is over in a neighboring state, so I got my stuff next day :woot:

Got my speakers in :D

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=3227

Anyways.....my real reason for posting in this thread:  On the label, it had the shippers name as "Alumapro".....what is up with that??

Anyways....fast shipper :D  He is over in a neighboring state, so I got my stuff next day :woot:

Same here. I do have a complaint though. The cheap connectors that came with the components were crimped horribly and the wire was shorting out costing me 10 extra minutes of my life troubleshooting. :P

hey eric, you think he might have some vr 1.500's. I know you already said that he probably has some of everything so i'll email him about it. His email was maxima1@ameritech.net right?, yep it is. Hopefully he still have some left in stock.

You think the vr 1.500 would be good enough for two rl-p 12's? It does 2000 watts at 1 Ohm however i'm not sure if it over rated or under rated.

hey eric, you think he might have some vr 1.500's. I know you already said that he probably has some of everything so i'll email him about it. His email was maxima1@ameritech.net right?, yep it is. Hopefully he still have some left in stock.

You think the vr 1.500 would be good enough for two rl-p 12's? It does 2000 watts at 1 Ohm however i'm not sure if it over rated or under rated.

i know for a fact he has no 2000w amps. The most powerful one has is the 2.400 which is 480w @ 4 ohms bridged.

scratch the amp idea...

someone recommend me a good pair of 6.5's from this store. They can be speakers/coaxials/components that can run off of a Pioneer 860mp (22wx4 rms) without any amp and will sound better than stock speakers. it would be nice if they came with tweeters too.

one set would be for the doors and the other set would be for the mid panels.

oh and can someone send me one of those spec sheets/pricing catalog? email is ndnbolla@hotmail.com.

thx, id really appreciate it.

WHen I talked to him last week, all he had left was the Q amps. Also, note the fact that he is out of the country on business right now.

yeah I should not have waited, I want the VZr's