So, 90% of on speakers means the ALS16 components would only be $27.00 + shipping??? I might have to try a set for that price. Can I just use the contact page, or do you have an inside contact that I/we need to talk to?

Well, I'll let ya'll know how the speakers sound, I bought a pair of 4" 2-ways, 5.25" 2-ways, and 6.5" components, all for $70 shipped..

Well, I'll let ya'll know how the speakers sound, I bought a pair of 4" 2-ways, 5.25" 2-ways, and 6.5" components, all for $70 shipped..

WOW :blink:

Well if they perform halfway decent I will probably pick up some speakers too for some people.

the upper level subs dont look half bad, yeah like I need more subs

For the right price it wouldn't matter if you needed them or not. Hell you could probably pick some nice stuff up for like 20 bucks lol

For the right price it wouldn't matter if you needed them or not. Hell you could probably pick some nice stuff up for like 20 bucks lol

the subs he has range form $14 to $30 :)

Well I can't see what they look like the pictures on the site wouldn't load for me. lol.

for 20-ish dollars I would throw out some cash to try it out.... Maybe get more people to buy it if I tried it.

I'd throw in some money too if i could for that price. Are they 2 ohm stable? I can't find any 2 ohm stats on that sheet

I'd throw in some money too if i could for that price. Are they 2 ohm stable? I can't find any 2 ohm stats on that sheet

yeah they are all 2 ohm stable. I dont know why the stats arent provided but I know the vr 2.400 does 240x2 @ 2ohm or something around that.

I feel compelled to buy something

Wait until we get the amps in let us be the gineau pigs lol.... then waste your money on stuff you don't need :)

My amp came in this morning.... but my digital camera is gone right now...

Yeah, I got all my speakers in today too. Looks like the 5.25's aren't gonna fit in the fiberglass pods I made for the other 5.25's I have. Dernit..oh well, I'm only out ~$20 if they dont :P. Cant wait to get them in..wont be until mid next week though..

My amp came in this morning.... but my digital camera is gone right now...

i got mine today and I took A TON of pics lol. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=2969

we want reviews asap :poop:

I am going to try to get this amp in tomorrow, but have eye doctor appointment and some other stuff to do... If I was up for it I would be re-wiring my car to run active :D

is it just me and eric77, or is "going active" the new trend around here???

ahh great, look what you dun did foo !

I have been wanting to do it for awhile, but didn't have the amps for what I wanted to do. Awhile=1.5 years.... lol

any pictures of the Q series amplifers?

any pictures of the Q series amplifers?

email me at e_eadington@yahoo.com and I'll send you an info sheet with pics.

ygm