Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Biggest Sundown Sale Ever!

Talk to your favorite dealer or send me a Paypal to sundownz@sundownaudio.com along with a list of what you are ordering.

Sale prices are SHIPPED in the continental 48 states - contact me or your dealer of choice for a shipping quote to AK or HI.

SALE FOR USA ONLY - any pricing matters outside the USA handled by local distributors!

We are celebrating the 4th of July AND our 3rd year in business (thanks to all of our customers) so we decided to have the biggest sale we have ever had :)

-----

SAZ-2000D

$490

SAZ-1500D

$440

SAZ-1000D

$280

SAX-125.2

$205

SAX-100.4

$315

SAX-50.4

$205

Nightshade 12"

$410

Nightshade 15"

$430

Nightshade 18"

$450

Z Series 15"

$300

SA Series 12"

$175

---

Everything but the SAZ-2000D and SAZ-1000D will ship right away.

Both of these items will be in stock next week (ETA) but you can order now and they will ship when in stock.

this sell will last all june or when you decide to stop it. thanks for saving me some money, sax-100.4 will be purchased by next week at the latest.

keep up the good prices, great products and excellent customer service.

this sell will last all june or when you decide to stop it. thanks for saving me some money, sax-100.4 will be purchased by next week at the latest.

It's July.

It's July.

My fault I meant all of July, glad you said something because i didnt even flip my calender over yet it still was on June.

It's July.

My fault I meant all of July, glad you said something because i didnt even flip my calender over yet it still was on June.

Yes till the last day of July

Hey Jacob, just curious I see the 1500D listed but I thought this amp was no more, does this mean have some in stock? Thanx, Tom

Hey Jacob, just curious I see the 1500D listed but I thought this amp was no more, does this mean have some in stock? Thanx, Tom

These are still in production and are in stock.

If I needed anything from Sundown I would jump on these prices for sure, sadly, or not, I don't need anything, lol.

I wasn't planning on replacing my Alpine with a 1000D until next year, but for $280, I'll probably order one before the end of the month. Should go nicely with my 50.4.

are the SAZ-2000D available now and ready to ship. i would love to have 1 before august 8 for the elite show. one more question how do i become a member of team sundown? im doing all the meca shows in my area. getting beat but im getting the points. thanks jeremy

are the SAZ-2000D available now and ready to ship. i would love to have 1 before august 8 for the elite show. one more question how do i become a member of team sundown? im doing all the meca shows in my area. getting beat but im getting the points. thanks jeremy

Yes they are in stock .....and ready to ship.....feel free to email me @ firedupcustomz@ec.rr.com ..ill give you some more info on the team

purchased another sundown audio piece of great equipment the SAX125.2 a few days before the sale was over. Thanks Jacob

What will be the price on the SAX100.4 once the sale is over, hopefully I can scrap up some funds today. Why not ending tomorrow?

Tomorrow is the last day, I think DJ was thinking today was the last day of July :)

Just ordered my sax100.4 and the sax50.4 last night. Man Im so glad I found this site!!! Sweet deals and even better products. Cant wait for them to come in even though I havent got the mids or highs to hook up to em.! lol. :gift:

Does this end at midnight?..... :drink40:

All i gotta say is those SA 12s at that price are an absolute steal. Im glad i got 2 lol....I think you would be hard pressed to find another driver that nice for the money.

I think these folks a sundown are the best people ever to deal with. jacob dj and derrick. great job! i ordered a sax-100.4d and a saz 2000d. i hope there as good as the service before the sell i hope service after is as good.

Sign in to follow this