Sign in to follow this  
Khymera-B

Finally...an intro and a post

Well, I've been researching newer brands and products on the forum for awhile...figured I may as well atleast get in my first post. I'm pretty good w/ the search function so I hadn't had much need to post, but here it is. Been through countless different systems in countless different cars over the past 11 years. You know the drill, 2-3x's as many systems as cars. More of a DIY'er, but now I'm lazy and happen to be old friends w/ a master installer so I choose to save myself some time nowadays. Currently organizing a build for an 03 Expedition that was recently acquired, more to come...stay tuned. (Wish I still had my PG MS2125, bet amp I ever had.)

Well, I've been researching newer brands and products on the forum for awhile...figured I may as well atleast get in my first post. I'm pretty good w/ the search function so I hadn't had much need to post, but here it is. Been through countless different systems in countless different cars over the past 11 years. You know the drill, 2-3x's as many systems as cars. More of a DIY'er, but now I'm lazy and happen to be old friends w/ a master installer so I choose to save myself some time nowadays. Currently organizing a build for an 03 Expedition that was recently acquired, more to come...stay tuned. (Wish I still had my PG MS2125, bet amp I ever had.)

Welcome to this great forums !

welcome to SSA! how did you find us?

Through the manufacturer sites (forum links...Fi, Incriminator, etc.) and Youtube, lol. Watching Xcon's, Havoc's and a few other quality subs shake some things apart.

Welcome and enjoy the site!

Welcome to SSA. :)

Welcome

Welcome Khymera-B to SSA Forums..