ANT LAY

Btl Vs Xcon ( 12")

I was looking to see what some opinions of each of these, or the goods and bads of both, i will be running a audiioque 2200d amp, in a 2 or 2.5 cube box, in a daily setup so which would be a better sub? And does fi have any kind of warranty at all?

Two totally different drivers, different genre, different intent and purpose. Should not be compared, period. First establish what your goals are first.

Two totally different drivers, different genre, different intent and purpose. Should not be compared, period. First establish what your goals are first.

x2

its like comparing a Bentley to a Drag car

Edited by DeepSubBoy

I was looking to see what some opinions of each of these, or the goods and bads of both, i will be running a audiioque 2200d amp, in a 2 or 2.5 cube box, in a daily setup so which would be a better sub? And does fi have any kind of warranty at all?

Depends on what ur after? They are both great drivers, But the BTL's are more for spl that can be used daily and the Xcon's are a great sq drivers that can get really loud if you want it to lol. With that much power I would go with the btl's

Explain please?

Explain please?

The BTL is an spl sub, and the Xcon is more of a heavy duty sq sub.

It depends on ur install. I would say it can do a lil of both with the right enclosure and enough power. What kind of sub are you looking for?

I dont think 2 cubes is enough for a BTL. Might want to go with the Xcon. Both are great woofers just have different purposes

Better depends on your application and goals, if you don't state them I'll lock the thread as this won't go anywhere useful without you sharing information.

edit: if you just want opinions on the drivers, SEARCH, which btw is something you agreed to do when you joined.

Better depends on your application and goals, if you don't state them I'll lock the thread as this won't go anywhere useful without you sharing information.

edit: if you just want opinions on the drivers, SEARCH, which btw is something you agreed to do when you joined.

Word bro, no need to get harsh im still a noob and cant post from work,...

In short i (obviously) want a spl sub that i can use for just day to day listening, and maybe put in one of my local competition just to see what it can do, ....Just want it loud..lol

In short i (obviously) want a spl sub that i can use for just day to day listening, and maybe put in one of my local competition just to see what it can do, ....Just want it loud..lol

It wasn't harsh, you agreed to search when you joined the forum. You also agreed to attach the right info to a thread when you make one. Having an attitude towards this won't help you.

Long story short. Let's focus on your goals and needs, then we can start working towards which equipment is best for you.

It wasn't harsh, you agreed to search when you joined the forum. You also agreed to attach the right info to a thread when you make one. Having an attitude towards this won't help you.

Yea, i know and no attitude here,..

Long story short. Let's focus on your goals and needs, then we can start working towards which equipment is best for you.

ok gotcha, basically if i want sound quality get xcon, if i want loud get btl??

Basically but you need to have the right enclosure

Basically but you need to have the right enclosure

What you rec..? just measured my space the enclosure can be up to 52"W x14"H but no more than 14"D, roughly where would that put me cubic ft wise

Edited by ANT R1

What you rec..? just measured my space the enclosure can be up to 52"W x14"H but no more than 14"D, roughly where would that put me cubic ft wise

That is about 5.9 cu. ft. before factoring in wood thickness and all other whatnot.

That is about 5.9 cu. ft. before factoring in wood thickness and all other whatnot.

Thanks man, what it take to get 3.0 cu. ft,....as long as its ??"Wx14"Hx14"d, thanks for the help

Thanks man, what it take to get 3.0 cu. ft,....as long as its ??"Wx14"Hx14"d, thanks for the help

if you have almost 6 cubes id go with more than 3. both subs need a decent amount of airspace to sound good.