mikey5472

Box for porkchop

Got it started almost finished now. I'm about to finish sanding and start paint tomorrow. Lots of pics that will be posted tomorrow as well. 3 4" aero ports cutesy of precision ports. It is going in a 77 Couger.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they were 12's

Edited by mdizzle5472

Fuggin tease you are.

X2 :NeedPics:

Image.jpg

o crap, i failed, sorry...lmao @ my skills, none!!!

i bet it looks a little like this...omg, the flare fell off the back of the ports.....o wait i didn't draw them.lol.

sorry for the crappy pic, mdizzle wil have better up tomorrow/

thanks buddy

Edited by porkchop

Image.jpg

o crap, i failed, sorry...lmao @ my skills, none!!!

i bet it looks a little like this...omg, the flare fell off the back of the ports.....o wait i didn't draw them.lol.

sorry for the crappy pic, mdizzle wil have better up tomorrow/

thanks buddy

No problem chop.

:UPDATE:

Got the top on, Still have to sand and round off the corners. Primer tomorrow along with bed liner and red paint over that.

Sorry no pics yet. Had no time. It will be my first priority tomorrow. It is pretty much finished though. 1 More coat of paint, peel off some tape and it's done.

These are not all of the pics, I have another memory chip with some on it. I just got out of bed and will be going to finish the box today.

100_1180.jpg

100_1181.jpg

100_1187.jpg

100_1188.jpg

100_1189.jpg

100_1191.jpg

100_1192.jpg

100_1193.jpg

100_1194.jpg

100_1195.jpg

100_1197.jpg

100_1198.jpg

100_1199.jpg

100_1200.jpg

100_1202.jpg

Here is a coulple pics of my jimmy since I never got the ones of the batt on here. I had a pic of my team sticker on here, but I can't seem to find it on My comp. Oh well I'll just take another pic of it.

100_1182.jpg

100_1183.jpg

All done.

Just got it finished.

On to the pics.

DSCF1419.jpg

DSCF1420.jpg

DSCF1421.jpg

DSCF1422.jpg

DSCF1424.jpg

DSCF1423.jpg

DSCF1427.jpg

DSCF1428.jpg

DSCF1429.jpg

DSCF1430.jpg

DSCF1433.jpg

DSCF1432.jpg

DSCF1434.jpg

DSCF1435.jpg

DSCF1436.jpg

Jdawg22

DSCF1437.jpg

DSCF1438.jpg

DSCF1439.jpg

DSCF1440.jpg

DSCF1441.jpg

DSCF1444.jpg

DSCF1445.jpg

DSCF1446.jpg

DSCF1452.jpg

DSCF1454.jpg

DSCF1456.jpg

DSCF1467.jpg

DSCF1468.jpg

DSCF1469.jpg

Finished Product

DSCF1470.jpg

Other random pics

Team sticker

DSCF1425.jpg

DSCF1426.jpg

Couple boxes I have layin around

100_1184.jpg

100_1185.jpg

:drink40::fing34:fing05.gif:gift::wacky: and all that sh*t!!!!! wow , thanks so much mdizzle.... you are awesome..... you=FTW !!! IAK 4-Life!!!

well i was sorta hoping, out of the current 181 views, a few folks would of weighed in and gave a comment. can't wait for bear to order the 187's and foam that trunk up.

the box is 5.1 cubes internal gross mass

tuned to 33.25hz

looks good, whats it going in?

thanks, it is going in a 1977 mercury cougar........trunk . will get pics of car up in a few days perhaps....gotta catch up with him here soon.

Nice :fing34: make some videos when its ready!

187's ordered will be here toward end of the week........going to foam trunk tomorrow. and get some pics of the cougar

MDIZZLE!!!! THE SUBS ARE HERE!!!! Sorry about the shouting fellars, we been waiting a while. lol. Bear said he will pick em' up tomorrow.

IAK

well, got the subs picked up, got the trunk alot more deadened now, (very ghetto style), subs are in box, box is in trunk, upgraded the current power wires....he is useing all 4 gauge, i did not do big three cause of the location of alt. I am not doing all of that work lol, let him do the last wire! but like the Cougar was grounded with a single 14 gauge wire>ftl. ummm, he bought a crunch 900 , so that has me all puzzled, as far as impedence goes, the subs are super nice for entry level, and cosiderable low wattage. really not sure to guess what they are seeing wattage wise, but nice low bass, we leaned the top of the seat forward about 2 ", let the bass in real nice, hooked up the other 6x9's .......o yeah....found a bullet lodged in between the gas tank shroud and the trunk floor........one wrong bump, that would of been crazy! .....i know i am going to p*ss you off, but no pics til;l i get a new cord for the camera, sorry.

main thing, super happy with the 187's.........really want him to get 2 more, and rebuild new box.

come on bear, spend more of that cash!

looks pretty good man. nice work!:drink40:

thanks, it is great for what he paid, i mean sounds and looks both.

no camera thingy cord yet.... here is a pic of the box i drafted up when i was trying to learn how to use google sketch .

bearsbox.jpg

Edited by porkchop