Lucky 76

Chris' Wall Build in the Aviator vids p.35

How much fabric should I buy as far as yards go to cover my vehichle. Is there a certain type or just the cheapest I can find.

Measure the area of what all panels or pieces in the interior that you want to protect and go from there (that expanding foam can be messy and ruin panels).

get soem cheap priced fabric. I bought 4.5ft wide x 24ft and used it all in my car so u will need lot more than that.

get soem cheap priced fabric. I bought 4.5ft wide x 24ft and used it all in my car so u will need lot more than that.

How many yards are we talking here then lol. Like double what you bought?

try 40ft at 4.5ft wide.

Not all fabric comes in the same width so figure out the area.

try 40ft at 4.5ft wide.

Not all fabric comes in the same width so figure out the area.

alright thanks!!!!

Finally got some pictures. Did not get as much done as I thought this weekend but progress was made none the less. More to come next weekend.

The Shop

IMG_0399.jpg

10 Sheets of MDF

IMG_0392.jpg

A Bunch of Crap in the Back

IMG_0393.jpg

About Half the Cut Wood

IMG_0400.jpg

Cascading Pile of Sawdust

IMG_0405.jpg

Test Fit

IMG_0396.jpg

Test Fit 2

IMG_0395.jpg

Running Strands Upon Strands of Ground Under the False Floor

IMG_0406.jpg

All Grounded Out

IMG_0409.jpg

Like I said there is more to come next weekend. It is hard to get work done when your car is home and you are at college. I brought my wiring harness up with me to connect everything lol.

Shawn what do you recommend as far as leds go for underneath my dash(where your feet go) ? The guy told me piranah bars but I am a little scepticle.

Edited by Lucky 76

Please check your PM, update information for your progress-

I have dreams at night about builds like this! Hey Lucky, your in Ct. right? You know I'll be attending some SPL events in your state, gonna have to hit you up for a demo in this monster after its completion. Events or not it would be worth a few hour trip down. The car club I am in is based out of Ct. So I'll be there with some regularity anyways. Really looking forward to experience this...

not fair! I want a demo, oh well ,cause i am only a couple of hours from shizzzon and he said he would hook us up for a demo, soooo ,nanny nanny bob boo.......lmao!

lol.i got vacation time... wonder if it be worth my time to travel north for a demo myself...i'll only come if u are a hair from a 160 though, :)

sorry if i never told you about the port length.

I just opened sketchup back up,

the entire port will be 22.75"

Measuring from behind the baffle, the port length is 20.5"

The port area is cut out on the baffle so the port walls must extend to the baffle! Do not mount the port walls behind the baffle.

sorry if i never told you about the port length.

I just opened sketchup back up,

the entire port will be 22.75"

Measuring from behind the baffle, the port length is 20.5"

The port area is cut out on the baffle so the port walls must extend to the baffle! Do not mount the port walls behind the baffle.

alright thanks!!!

lol.i got vacation time... wonder if it be worth my time to travel north for a demo myself...i'll only come if u are a hair from a 160 though, :)

You head up to CT and I want to know when, cuz I DEF. want to be there, would love to hear the loudest tc around! My tc is lonely up here!

Didn't really get too much done this weekend. Didn't have any time accept saturday morning. Got the layers glued and the new radio put in as well as the new backup camera since there won't be any visibility when the wall is in place.

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

Ya so not so much got done this weekend. I got most of the front leds wired while almost setting off the air bag by accident. I would post pictures but since it is not complete there is nothing really worth seeing as far as leds go. My Image Dynamics x69 came in as well as my cd1e horns. I forgot to take pics. This weekend coming up I plan on getting all of the leds wired, mounting the horns, and modifying my kick panels to fit the 6x9s. I know a lot dosent get accomplished during the weekend. This is because I still need to see my family, girlfriend, and cut the lawn (takes 3 hours to do because I make that shit look like a golf course). This only leaves me with saturday morning from 8 to 12. Then possibly some time sunday afternoons. Sad I know.

It will get there just take your time, this is going to be a good build log.