Lucky 76

Chris' Wall Build in the Aviator vids p.35

looks good man! Iv had white leds in my cup holders and center console for awhile now it looks pretty neat.

if you took uconn engineering courses you would understand

if you have long enough to check this site, theres no excuse lol

And we need to finish the box this weekend, no need for the leds now, just need to do work on the box.

Not happening lol. I have to study for my programming exam and my calc exam. They are monday and tuesday so I have an excuse. I want to get the speakers mounted and run the rest of the leds if time permits lol.

Not happening lol. I have to study for my programming exam and my calc exam. They are monday and tuesday so I have an excuse. I want to get the speakers mounted and run the rest of the leds if time permits lol.

OH NO lol, im gettin everything cut this weekend, and im assembling that shit. Seriously drop your car off at my house, this is taking way too long. My garage is too crowded, and were rippin that shit apart soon, cuz were puttin that third bay on, makin room for the new camaro! lol fing05.gif

Wait ur dad said he's getting it for real this time? Next week we will construct the box. This week is strictly business.

Wait ur dad said he's getting it for real this time? Next week we will construct the box. This week is strictly business.

ya hes gettin it lol, i cant wait, hes havin people survey the property to make sure the new bay will fit. Its gonna be rediculous.

Going to fiberglass some new pods for 6x9s, this is going to be the first time I fiberglass, does anyone have any tips?

I have been on this forum (http://www.fiberglassforums.com/) lately, someone from SSA recommended I go there and I been learning alot just still havent actually attempted any fiberglassing yet. Hopefully it will help you guys and good luck.

thanks man

No problem.

Got some pics from the weekend. Finally got the horns mounted. Wall was started. Hopefully the wall structure is built in a couple weeks. Wednesday my subs come in so next weeks pics should be incredible.

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

Btw that is Josh (JammerJ). He specializes in the woodworking while I do my thing on the electrical.

This is going to be nutty loud. Vacuum your carpet. ;)

lol, I was thinking the same thing

I tell myself that every time I put something new in my car. I say to myself "Why should I wash or vacuum the car when I am going to be installing some new stuff and it is going to get dirty again?". Believe it or not I havent cleaned it since the spring :ehh:

I know it is disgusting but once this system is complete it should get vacuumed ahahah

LOL!! I could never do that.....I'm kinda a little OCD on cleanliness wether it be home, car or myself. I haven't seen or heard a ID horn setup since the early 90's. I know that they can sound amazing when dialed in.

the momz said my subs came in today =) ... she said the ups guy was furious... cant wait to drive back from uconn on friday and take sum pichaz

Got some pics from the weekend. Finally got the horns mounted. Wall was started. Hopefully the wall structure is built in a couple weeks. Wednesday my subs come in so next weeks pics should be incredible.

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

Btw that is Josh (JammerJ). He specializes in the woodworking while I do my thing on the electrical.

i believe the tub of spirits within the back ground of the last pic might explain the young man's, (Josh's), red eyes and the apparent inability to kneel vertically , lol :drink40::drink40::drink40::drink40::drink40:

i would like for you to take a moment and forward me a crap load of info on horns.........yours as well as in general...pm is fine if preferred, thanks

can't wait to see your subs, lol at the delivery guy,

chop