Lucky 76

Chris' Wall Build in the Aviator vids p.35

:) :)

hey, u cant post a status update on the main forum page like that without showing us... WHY it's incredible, :)

... Or you usin headphones again?

hey, u cant post a status update on the main forum page like that without showing us... WHY it's incredible, :)

... Or you usin headphones again?

Hahaha I forgot my facebook status transfers over to my ssa account. I am still using headphones =( I am just loving the beats and can't wait to play some chopped and screwed in my car. It's going to be insane. Hopefully this weekend the subs will be in and then next weekend the front stage will be all set.

..very yummy :)

i'm lovin the blue.

and keep up the good work :turkey:

Wait until you see the bright green shinning out of the port :trippy:

Looks great, lots of SPL dust all over the place. Are you going to round the port corners at all?

What will rounding the port corners do? Or are you just asking for cosmetic purposes only.

And ya I figured I would go heavy with the spl dust so I can hit a 200 db :peepwall:

And ya I figured I would go heavy with the spl dust so I can hit a 200 db :peepwall:

lol dust ftw!!! it is coming along very nicely!! I how the blue looks!!

and i was always under the impression that you have to round the sharp corners of your port off to prevent port rattle and make it easier for the air to flow...

lol dust ftw!!! it is coming along very nicely!! I how the blue looks!!

and i was always under the impression that you have to round the sharp corners of your port off to prevent port rattle and make it easier for the air to flow...

Which corners? Like the back or every single corner of the port?

What will rounding the port corners do? Or are you just asking for cosmetic purposes only.

Any little thing you can do to smooth air flow will help. Jacob did a nice topic on this a few months back showing pictures as he went along and the increases he made from them.

from picture 2and3 (front and back view) see all the sharp outside and inside edges. those are the ones i would round, although i am sure others say it isn't a big deal,

and by round i mean take a 2inch disk and but a nice rad on them(ie more spl dust lol)

Aaron do you know where that topic is listed? I can't seem to find it.

Aaron do you know where that topic is listed? I can't seem to find it.

you know i remember this link but i cna't seem to find it now. i am still looking and i am on page 6 of the sundown forums.. but if someone does find it post a comment say please sticky this!

It is in the Sundown section some where. Many people use slotted and cut sections of PVC pipe. If you can flare the front that will help too.

From my understanding if your competing then that will help you out with a few more tenths on the meter thats all, wont be noticeable to the ear.

wow thats incredible! cant wait for next weeks updates :popcorn:

We plan on hooking them up next week :ban2:

wow thats incredible! cant wait for next weeks updates :popcorn:

We plan on hooking them up next week :ban2:

:D

Come on man.......get this thing done already.

I am ready for some vids!!!

Should be a monster when it gets some power.