Lucky 76

Chris' Wall Build in the Aviator vids p.35

Got the subs wired, now all we have left is to install the rest of the bracing and screw on the back before we can wire the amps and batteries. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow we will hear some bass.

Got the subs wired, now all we have left is to install the rest of the bracing and screw on the back before we can wire the amps and batteries. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow we will hear some bass.

x2 :woot:

IMG_0670.jpg

I love that picture :), i'll have to get you up on the rides pages soon...

Don't forget about the team page :drink40:

screen shot of both pages..... of course the team page was designed to be seemless with the ssa page, so when you click between the two the only thing that changes is the domain name the color scheme.

chris.png

haha, thought you might like your own page. I'll have to pay you a visit in May when i'm in CT. Looking forward to seeing the truck done.

haha, thought you might like your own page. I'll have to pay you a visit in May when i'm in CT. Looking forward to seeing the truck done.

Ya man sounds good! Hopefully it is done by then with school and what not.

In MAY?!?!

It better be done by then!

Hell, i was expecting it to be done by the end of the week.

In MAY?!?!

the end of the week two months ago? :)

still really interested in this build lucky. get it done! before may!

There will be sound hopefully next week. The bracing was a bitch to do and ended up taking the entire weekend. I will post pics of the bracing by tomorrow. The finished product will not be done until around May when I get my tax refund. It will work but it will not be completely sealed off by then nor will it be hurculined by then. I have no money. That is what happens in college.

sealing around the wall typically doesn't get louder to the ear, just to the meter.

If i were you, i'd wait on buying that herculiner stuff. Secondskin is about to come out with a covering like that and other liners in the same category and will cost less than $100 a can.

sealing around the wall typically doesn't get louder to the ear, just to the meter.

If i were you, i'd wait on buying that herculiner stuff. Secondskin is about to come out with a covering like that and other liners in the same category and will cost less than $100 a can.

Great news. I will wait to buy then =)

question did you ever get those horns hooked up? if so how do they sound??

Still haven't gotten them hooked up ahahah. Waiting to finish the box so hopefully this weekend we will have everything installed =)

nice well make srue you post a new thread with your views on them, i am looking forward to it!!

This build is coming along very nicely. You should get a video of how big the smile is across your face when you turn the ignition on for the first time. :D Someday I'll sack up and try it in my truck one day. Excellent job dude.:drink40:

This build is coming along very nicely. You should get a video of how big the smile is across your face when you turn the ignition on for the first time. :D Someday I'll sack up and try it in my truck one day. Excellent job dude.:drink40:

Thanks brahh

In MAY?!?!

Lucky 76, it is sorta funny to read the continuous post from shizzzon rushing you on, lol, but you should see it in person, his eyes get all squinty and he looks like he is talking about something quite off subject of a box, lmao

trust me, when he is posting a comment about hurrying up and finishing this build, he means it!

ha, you better, you might wake in the middle of the night and find him tooling away on it by himself, lol

it is looking good bro, i think we are all excited to see some vids of them sexy ass xcons doing there thing.

chop

Looking good man, should really sound good when done!! I am sure your dad is gonna flip the first time he sees it, then kill you after he hears it!!!