Jakethesnake

TEXAS MEET 2222222

Looks like its gonna be on Oct. 24 (Sat.), I think we can all agree on that.

on my pops bday but since is a sat we going to celebrated on Sunday since he works that day so im pretty sure in

what time around ??

on my pops bday but since is a sat we going to celebrated on Sunday since he works that day so im pretty sure in

what time around ??

Yeah my dads bday is on the 23rd.... 24th is not perfect but seems to be the best day.... I don't know what time yet... lets vote and see what everyone thinks.

i work that weekend... but i can try to show up in the wrecker...

I will post when I'mma be around...............may not make the meet, but hopefully can meet some people.

Guys, Im would prefer to hold it on the 24th of October or even early November.....but as of now I say the 24th.....Seems to be a good date so lets try shooting for that everyone....start posting if your coming! It will most likely start around 11-12.. for those who are traveling let me know if that time works for you........there you go, POST AWAY! :wacky:

Guys, Im would prefer to hold it on the 24th of October or even early November.....but as of now I say the 24th.....Seems to be a good date so lets try shooting for that everyone....start posting if your coming! It will most likely start around 11-12.. for those who are traveling let me know if that time works for you........there you go, POST AWAY! :wacky:

Where is it gonna be held?

I will be saving up but more than likely it will be one of these I will know for sure that week, but its on my calendar. :wacky:

Location? Dallas/Ft. Worth, Waco, Round Rock, Austin, San Marcos, San Antonio, dare I say Houston? Looks like we narrowed down a date. Now lets get a location. I'm up for any of the ones I just named.

Location? Dallas/Ft. Worth, Waco, Round Rock, Austin, San Marcos, San Antonio, dare I say Houston? Looks like we narrowed down a date. Now lets get a location. I'm up for any of the ones I just named.

I wish there was a meet at Dallas/Forth Worth Area, maybe me and some of the guys who stay in this area can set one up in the future (sometime in 2010). But right now I just got back to the area not to long ago so I really dont have any testing spots except for the new Cowboys Stadium since its right across the street from where I stay (I only do a few mintutes of testing and tuning there).

Hm yeah where is this gonna be at?

BigJon, what do you think Kyle will say? that parking lot sounds good, where was it located?

problably till 3-4 maybe...just a few hours maybe longer depending when people have to start heading out.

Night of the 5th through about the 13th or 14th I will be in San Antonio. I need a good cheap hotel so if someone can hook me up that would be tits. Closer to lackland/fort sam would be the best.

J

look towards the houston area. not sure if anyone else would agree

Dam if I'm goin to Houston I'm stayin for the nite and hittin' up some good clubs I know you Houston boys can help me out with that!! lol :drink40::drink40::peepwall::tehe:

Well it looks like our problem is finding a location. I really don't go outside of Austin much so I don't know shit about good peaceful bass locations out of Austin. I am down for any city, town, club, strip joint, ski resort, lake..... hmm a bbq would be nice... either way if anyone has an actual location (street names) where we can possibly bass in peace... POST!! Time flies and the 24th will come by quick.

:shrug::ehh::shrug: