2000LaDe

2 18s 4th order project

little update.

we managed to get the box in with 2 people. was a chore ill tell you that much. wouldnt fit through the opening of the back window of the topper so i had to try to hold the topper up while trying to pull the heavy ass box lol. either way box is in.

PIC-0231.jpg

PIC-0232.jpg

PIC-0233.jpg

box with gasket out

PIC-0235.jpg

box after gasket was glued back on

PIC-0236.jpg

keep in mind i only get to work on this after work which is like 2am so imagine how my neighbors feel when im hammering and cutting haha. i try to keep the garage door closed when im cutting and stuff

little update

PIC-0237.jpg

PIC-0238.jpg

PIC-0239.jpg

2 runs of power and ground. i used scraps for this so i had to use a red for a ground as well so dont hate :) its a daily driver not a show car

PIC-0240.jpg

stock dual alts what do u know about that?

PIC-0241.jpg

You can hold 2 king kongs with it !!!

Damn, looks so strong!!!

What will be in, with how much power ?

Can't wait to see your progress!

Good work so far

small update. havent had much time to do anything on it besides today after i got done building a box for someone.

PIC-0268.jpg

PIC-0271.jpg

PIC-0269.jpg

PIC-0270.jpg

PIC-0272.jpg

wiring mess but i dont care because it helped my voltage out by like .5v

PIC-0273.jpg

PIC-0274.jpg

PIC-0284.jpg

yah i goofed when cutting out one of the 8 holes after i glassed it but luckily i didnt cut it too much so it still gets sealed ill probably just build it out with some glass and bodyfill it so it looks round again.

but the insides of the pods are glassed so they should be strong enough.

Im so jealous considering I havent glassed before and want to so bad, I think in the future I want to glass my back doors. Good build and keep it up :fing34: .

this is looking good, fellas i have heard some of these selliniums, they hold there own for sure, loud a falk and crisp! that box is wild.... :fing34:

this is looking good, fellas i have heard some of these selliniums, they hold there own for sure, loud a falk and crisp! that box is wild.... :fing34:

Yes I must agree Selliniums, Beyma and Eminence are some very impressive mid-ranges and are ridiculous when it comes to loudness and clarity.

ill take pics in a minute but i wired up my 4 channels. gotta get an audiocontrol and rca's and wire up a relay before i can do my remote wires. waiting for my mm4000.1 plate im mounting it to, to dry so i can mount it on the rear wall. looks like a mess right now but hey will be hidden by the seat and wires will be ziptied cleaner when its all said and done.

PIC-0293.jpg

base plate for the 4k to mount too on the back wall

PIC-0294.jpg

didnt want to drill a hole through the back wall for the speaker cables to run so i just ran it behind the plastics and to the rear through the window. it will be glassed over with speakers on it so u wont see the wires

PIC-0295.jpg

and for fun my vicious 11 week old male "SPIKE" 1/2 bluenose 1/2 rednose pit :)

PIC-0292.jpg

things are shaping up starting to look like something now. wish i could glass id die for a set of door pods stuffs just so expensive.

small update AGAIN for the night. workin on it off and on

PIC-0298.jpg

PIC-0296.jpg

PIC-0297.jpg

lol i am so thinking about finding another rear seat for an f350 and throwing it in the back with some more seleniums and stuff so i can sit at shows and what not :)

PIC-0299.jpg

buddy jake that is helping me with this build

PIC-0300.jpg