BigBodyLexus

Trying to get my electrical done

Okay if I've done my math correct, the 3500D (with a 350A fuse), I should be able to power this thing with a 250 amp alternator and (2) D3100's (117 AH each) running at 1 ohm on (2) of the of the Z15's?

sounds good don't forget to do the BIG 3~! and post pics!! and video's!

sounds good don't forget to do the BIG 3~! and post pics!! and video's!

The Big 3 is already done in 1/0 ga. Knukonceptz wiring, but as soon as I get started on this build I will post pics and vids.

one fast question you meansioned you will be using a 350amp external fusing for this amp?

I would suggest going with a 300amp fuse ONLY b/c that is what is recommended on the sundown site

http://sundownaudio.com/index.php/products/amplifiers/saz-3500d.html

also for sure i am looking forward to this install!!!

Edited by CrazyKenKid

the more power runs the better!

I suggest single 3/0 or 4/0 run from front to rear or 2 1/0 runs from front to rear.

Ground your batts with as many runs of ground as possible!

I ground using 5 2/0 cables... or i did, i will be doing more soon, right now it's only 3 runs of it.

the more power runs the better!

I suggest single 3/0 or 4/0 run from front to rear or 2 1/0 runs from front to rear.

Ground your batts with as many runs of ground as possible!

I ground using 5 2/0 cables... or i did, i will be doing more soon, right now it's only 3 runs of it.

HolyCrap.... 3/0 or 4/0.... Do you run that??? I don't think I've ever seen anything bigger than 0/1... What kinda connecters do you use on that??? Any pics???

That could be what I need for (4) 2000Ds and (2) 125.2s... Which I'd have already, if I could stop buying gun parts and ammo.... Just spent 350 on ammo for the AR-15... Could amost bought another 2000D or most of an Alternator... <sigh>

you probably have to make them out of copper pipe or something... 4/0 has to be ungodly thick..