hey whats up i have 4 kicker 15 solo barics in a 13.5 cubic ft ported box with 2 1000.1 rockford power amps, im looking for a really good processor, the best one on the market, what would you guys sugest

Depends on what exactly you need the processor to do, and how much you're willing to spend.

ill spend whatever it takes to buy that best one i seen one that rockford make that looks awesome but ive never purchased one before so i dont know what im lookin for am i looking for high output voltage something i dont know thats y i asked i want a really good one

Why are you looking to spend an unlimited amount of money for a processor, the "best" no less, if you don't even know what you need or want to it do?

First define your goals, then we can help you select a product.

There is no "best", there is only "best for your application". Without knowing the application, we can't point you in the direct of "the best".

Why are you looking to spend an unlimited amount of money for a processor, the "best" no less, if you don't even know what you need or want to it do?

There is no "best", there is only "best for your application". Without knowing the application, we can't point you in the direct of "the best".

im lookin for the best one for spl use, im trying to be very loud, lol im going to b 2 runnin 2 amps maybe 3 soon what else would you guys need to kno

Dont mean to thread jack here but im kinda in the same position. I have a 12" Fi Q on a Sundown SAZ-1000D at 1 ohm. Anyways its loud when rap is playing the probem is I dont listen to rap I listen to stuff like A Day to Remember, All that remains, The Devil Wears Prada, Alexisonfire things like that and some of its not very bass oriented. So I was wondering what a good processor would be to make up for the lack of bass I heard good things about Phoenix gold bass cube but I dont think they make those anymore. Any input is welcomed.

im lookin for the best one for spl use, im trying to be very loud, lol im going to b 2 runnin 2 amps maybe 3 soon what else would you guys need to kno

A lot. So far you have described NOTHING that a processor could be used for.

What doesn't your system do now and what problems do you have with your system. Starting from what you are trying to fix will really help get a recommendation of how to fix it.

Dont mean to thread jack here but im kinda in the same position. I have a 12" Fi Q on a Sundown SAZ-1000D at 1 ohm. Anyways its loud when rap is playing the probem is I dont listen to rap I listen to stuff like A Day to Remember, All that remains, The Devil Wears Prada, Alexisonfire things like that and some of its not very bass oriented. So I was wondering what a good processor would be to make up for the lack of bass I heard good things about Phoenix gold bass cube but I dont think they make those anymore. Any input is welcomed.

Lack of bass isn't something that a processor is used to fix, correcting your FR perhaps but going to need to specifically state what you have, how its installed and what your current issues are more specifically.

Alpine CDA-9884 HU 18wrms, 2 volt preouts, Polk DB series componets 4ohm up front and infinity reference coax in the back 4 ohm both being run off the HU for now. 1 12" Fi Q D2 and a SAZ-1000D at 1 ohm. 2.5cuft box at 32hz sub up port back in a 97 blazer. I think im gonna try sub back port back but I thought i saw some place that something like a epicenter made a song with little bass have a lot more bass, thats what im going for here. Like I said rap songs are loud but I dont listen to rap.

Maybe I can help, his head unit has VERY low voltage rca out put, so I suggested to him he get a processor to help increase the voltage to his amps so he can keep his gains low. As it is he has to have his gains high to make up for the low input voltage. I know he could get a new HU to fix this but he spent alot on a touch screen HU and I dont think he wants to get rid of it if he can help it. Did I give him bad advice?

Maybe I can help, his head unit has VERY low voltage rca out put, so I suggested to him he get a processor to help increase the voltage to his amps so he can keep his gains low. As it is he has to have his gains high to make up for the low input voltage. I know he could get a new HU to fix this but he spent alot on a touch screen HU and I dont think he wants to get rid of it if he can help it. Did I give him bad advice?

i have a clarion vrx785bt , its a touch screen with 2 volt outputs it has a built in 5.2 sound processor, like spl scion said my output volts are very low

why not just get a line driver? it can boost up you pre out voltage really high, and in some brands, i think it can even go as high as 11 volts... instead of getting processor if the goal is just to increase the loudness on the sub area?

its alot cheaper than getting a processor, which the processor does no normally do, and is not normally a function of a processor.

why not just get a line driver? it can boost up you pre out voltage really high, and in some brands, i think it can even go as high as 11 volts... instead of getting processor if the goal is just to increase the loudness on the sub area?

its alot cheaper than getting a processor, which the processor does no normally do, and is not normally a function of a processor.

the processor im lookin at has a line driver i was just wondering would a processor benefit me for spl usage

the processor im lookin at has a line driver i was just wondering would a processor benefit me for spl usage

So you are stating you are willing to pay as much as you can for the best processor just to get a line driver to increase your pre-out voltage? You should just solve this solution simply, use all that money to buy the best processor and buy a new head-unit first (sell your old one) and then if its still a problem (which it wont be) then go add a processor if you still feel your missing something in your set-up.

Edited by jay-cee

Yep, also curious as to how "low" your voltage is. Easy to measure.