Sign in to follow this  
CrazyKenKid

Which battery woud you pick?

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you pick?

So in the future, about spring time, I am going to be upgrading to 2-15" NS in my car powered by 2-SAZ2000 strapped amps. So I will be pushing about 4000rms at 2ohm and now i am looking at which batteries to purchase. Here are the 2 which i found, either 2- XS2700 or 2- kinetik hc2400.

My question to you is what would you use? XS or Kinetik? the price for the 2700 and hc2400 are about the same, on ebay and ssa. i am leaning towards the XS myself. but i have LOTS of time to think about it!

please feel free to make some suggestions to other batteries but please keep in mind space limitations of 13"x6.7". I will get accurate measurements on Wednesday.

Kenneth

And please feel free to make suggestions. and keep in mind I want to the batteries to have about 100 AH plus! Thanks for your time and suggestions!

Deka Intemidator 9a31's are 100 ah, but have lower float value then the Xs's i've heard, but unless you run your system with your car off, it won't really matter. Deka batteries they're about 187 dollars a piece.

I chose other, but still xs. Why not buy the xs3100?

Dumb question, why would you be comparing a much bigger batt to a smaller batt. Is your question: Should I run 2 smaller batts or 2 bigger one's ?, I don't get the comparison..

To answer the question I think your asking. No brainer, I would chose the much bigger and proven HC 2400, over the same priced, ( As you stated ) and smaller xs2700.

Edited by vic713