Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Home Sick

Home sick today... may be the flu. So I am not getting to e-mails and PMs... just resting a bit so I can get back to work ASAP.

Sorry to hear that man, get better soon and take it easy.

H1N1? See someone. Better safe than sorry. Get well soon.

I thought you meant like you were out somewhere and were "home sick"!! HAHA, well man sorry to hear that you are spreading the swine flu!!! May you oink again soon!!! AHAH!!!

Probably sick from all the exhaust fumes from this weekend. ;)

X2 that eclipse was horrible... along with others....

get to feeling better... I feel like Heck myself.... mines lack of sleep for 3 days...

I thought you meant like you were out somewhere and were "home sick"!! HAHA, well man sorry to hear that you are spreading the swine flu!!! May you oink again soon!!! AHAH!!!

Thats exactly what i thought.

Ghono-sifa-herp-alitis can be a real bitch this time of year! Stay out of the massage parlors dude!

Seriously though, get well man.

My van is horrible!!!

somehow I managed to miss your run.... both days... I was in there for hours on end... and still missed it.

there were a few smokey cars,

I was stuck by that eclipse for two hours... my truck looked smoked out. I gave up on testing until they shut it off.

I'm back... whatever was wrong w/ me seems to be gone. So it did not appear to be the flu... or it was the quickest flu ever.

I'm back... whatever was wrong w/ me seems to be gone. So it did not appear to be the flu... or it was the quickest flu ever.

good to hear!

good to hear that your feeling better I felt a cold coming on yesterday morning and by after noon it seemed to have gone away but today Im feeling chilly and there for a bit couldnt stay out of the bathroom. if I still feel like hell closer to work time Im staying home

Edited by loudcav

vaginitis maybe?

welcome back NOW GET TO WORK you missed a WHOLE day lmoa! jk!! ;) glad to hear you made it back!

Sign in to follow this