Sign in to follow this  
Hell-Razor

Just got battery...Dynasty Bat

Well I just got my battery from somebody on here that was selling them and I have to say I am pretty sure its no longer usable. The terminals are pushed in a good two inches and the plastic housing around them is pretty badly cracked. I can see the stuff inside of it as well.

Top Picture: batterytopbothterminals.jpg

Right Terminal: http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4719/batteryrightterm.jpg

Left Terminal: http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9920/batteryleftterm.jpg

holy cow~! i hope you got shipping insurance! looks kinda like it got dropped!

do not use that battery. Better safe than sorry.

Well I just got my battery from somebody on here that was selling them and I have to say I am pretty sure its no longer usable. The terminals are pushed in a good two inches and the plastic housing around them is pretty badly cracked. I can see the stuff inside of it as well.

Top Picture: batterytopbothterminals.jpg

Right Terminal: http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4719/batteryrightterm.jpg

Left Terminal: http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9920/batteryleftterm.jpg

I think I was going to get some of these same batteries until you posted this, who did you get them from so I can steer away?

don't race to assumptions that it is the seller's fault...

Most of us who have done sells online for several years have probably ran into shipping damages outside the control of the seller.

don't race to assumptions that it is the seller's fault...

Most of us who have done sells online for several years have probably ran into shipping damages outside the control of the seller.

Note racing to any owner faults like he put out broke products, just not going to buy from someone who doesnt try to ship it packed better than what it was. That battery should of been wrapped better than that because it looks like it had a hard fall and it wasnt to much protection in that area, just my .02.

IM NOT SAYING its the sellers fault. IM NOT telling you who the seller is unless they dont take a reasonable approach to this.

well even if it is the sellers fault there is no reason to scorn his name. so don't even say it. and just leave it as lesson learned for the seller and also one thing to keep in mind these batteries are HUGE and 100lb at almost any fall will do some damage.

but if it turns out he is a scammer then by all means smash his name. like when you got the box was it all destroyed?

and what besides what would you put there to protect those terminals from a fall? like a 100lb's i don't know that is heave!

Edited by CrazyKenKid

you could use some sort of wooden board that's bigger than the terminal (terminal is shaped as an L. The bottom part of the L s attached to the battery itself) to help spread out the impact if it does get dropped like it did. But the wrapping was not sufficient by any means.

umm i c. interesting! well maybe he didn't know how to package a heavy package like jacob does lol!! ;) o well all the same lesson learned for him if he didn't get shipping insurance he might be out some cash

whats jacobs handle here?

none other then he KNOWS how to package heavy stuff!!! have you gotten a sub off of him lately? lol!! man you cna drop that thing all day and no damage will happen!

i know b/c the ups women droped it on the porch! lol!!

you could use some sort of wooden board that's bigger than the terminal (terminal is shaped as an L. The bottom part of the L s attached to the battery itself) to help spread out the impact if it does get dropped like it did. But the wrapping was not sufficient by any means.

Thats actually a good idea and i will do that when i ship you the replacement so this doesnt happen again

I have shipped out quite a few of these already and this was the first to get damaged

I cant really say if the packing was sufficient on this one though because my brother packed it

and he may have made a mistake although he has watched and helped me pack several of the others and none of those were damaged

They must have dropped it pretty hard for it to do that much damage

anyway I will have you another one out shortly and sorry man........UPS SUX lol

Thats actually a good idea and i will do that when i ship you the replacement so this doesnt happen again

I have shipped out quite a few of these already and this was the first to get damaged

I cant really say if the packing was sufficient on this one though because my brother packed it

and he may have made a mistake although he has watched and helped me pack several of the others and none of those were damaged

They must have dropped it pretty hard for it to do that much damage

anyway I will have you another one out shortly and sorry man........UPS SUX lol

Thanks man. I know we talked on the phone before, good response, ++

if only all sellers were this caring and responsible

if only all sellers were this caring and responsible

lol you said it! most sellers are just straight up DICKS

Well he STILL has not sent me my battery yet. He promised several times so far to get it sent out. He said it would be shipped Saturday and its now Monday. DO NOT buy from this guy. He will pack items poorly and then not bother sending you another one. He seems nice and everything but a very poor seller.

Well he STILL has not sent me my battery yet. He promised several times so far to get it sent out. He said it would be shipped Saturday and its now Monday. DO NOT buy from this guy. He will pack items poorly and then not bother sending you another one. He seems nice and everything but a very poor seller.

Sorry to hear that man, thats a bummer.

Ouch!

It's sellers like this that always make me think twice about buying!

Yup. Ill give him until noon tomorrow to at least email me back. Then im going to all the sites he posted me to to give him bad feedback. I wonder if its possible to get somebody banned from forums because of bad selling...