exxd

18" BL Just arrived!!!

My sub just arrived today. So I spent most of the afternoon installing this monster into the 9.3 cube @ 32hz box! I know I know, this box is ginormous itself... But oh does it sound good and pound hard! I had plans on listening to the woofer in the 9.3 cubes then maybe cutting box down to 7~ cubes.... But after listening to it for 20 minutes, I am very pleased with the product and with the huge azz box.

Anyway I know this isnt much of a review, but more of some customer appreciation and satisfaction. If anyone has any questions regarding this woofer, feel free to ask!

Good feeling when they do arrive as u now know they are truly beautiful beasts , cant wait till u complain of ear and headaches.......As that is what the sub likes to do ..lol

congratz, bet you feel good, good choice !

lets see some pics

congratz, bet you feel good, good choice !

:drink40::drink40:

:woot: enjoy your purchase and play nice, just playing bang away.

congrats man. :drink40:

but now it's time for pics and vids!! haha

:werd_msword:

ok guys, sorry for leaving you guys in suspense .... had to get my crappy cell phone pics up on twitpic.

enjoy Enjoy the pics!

edit: btw on the amp pics, thats 4 awg wire... my 1/0 awg arrives today, so that will keep me busy doing my big 3 first!

edit2: fyi, this 18" fi bl is replacing my 15" fosgate t1 in a 2.5 cubic ft box. all i did was swap the woofers + boxes out with same setup and levels set on the amp/head unit. and now my ears are starting to hurt a little lol and sometimes i cant think straight with headunit crank up!!! this is a good sign. i am very pleased with the amount of money i spent and just wish i had known about these woofers before i spent the $499.99 a few years ago on that damn 15" fosgate t1.

Edited by exxd

before i spent the $499.99 a few years ago on that damn 15" fosgate t1.

Wow.. really dont see how people buy them for that high!

before i spent the $499.99 a few years ago on that damn 15" fosgate t1.

Wow.. really dont see how people buy them for that high!

well i originally bought a 15" fosgate p3 that came with a ported box and after a while i didnt like its performance, i so ultimate electronics allowed me to trade that in and pay the difference for a t1. so i paid like 250~ 2 diff times.

check out my current build pics in my 2003 tahoe BUILD PICS

Edited by exxd