Sign in to follow this  
02BlackOnBlackSS

Holy Crap

Kewl

To bad i dont have money...lol

just saw the commercial for that, tis amazing. it seems like every time a great deal comes along, i'm broke. then again i'm broke daily :P

Get it while it's hot....

just dont buy the extended wararnty. :P

Poor GM :(

Guess it's time to check out the diesel HD Silverado......anybody got any first hand reviews on these? Got the 5.3 now and lovin' it, but.......6 months and 40 thousand miles later, thinkin' I might have shoulda checked out the diesel in the first place.

Ok----I being a car dealer----for this GM crap watch for the dealer "cutting" your trade and the "Extended warrenty" is a good thing----if you don't use it the money comes back to you the next time you buy-----everyone of my customers buy the "real name is extended service contract"------warrentys are free.

and as for GAP ins.----get that too----just incase you total your car or it gets stolen.

Oh no, that's not what I meant. Sorry :(

I was kidding with regards to the warranty. I bought one when I bought my trailblazer last year.

It was merely a 1/2 assed joke about GM grand scale troubles (keeping up with pensions, benefits, stockholders, badly declining sales, and harsh competition). No offense to anyone. It's just that GMAC had a far greater income (gross or net) then GM did last year. They were about par the year before.

Sorry, it's the bank-talk in me. :(

And heeeeelll Yes GAP insurance is key.

My sister just picked up an 04 Mazda 6 about a month ago, her GAP insurance was only $80. LoL

-Nick

I read about this maybe happening over a week ago, and saturday I made my dad and brother go to our lot... Looks like Brown's Dairy is going to be getting 2 Duramaxe crews(2500hd & 3500hd) and a colorado crew..

I want to get a GTO still...

Hate To Bust Your Bubbles...

GM is playing the discount game...agian...

Example...

My dad was looking into traiding in the '03 trailblazer which is about to go out of waranty for an '05 Tahoe or Yukon.

Before this deal came out the total dicount he could have gotten, all rebates included that where compadible with each other, was $6,000.

Employee Discount is 2,000

Rebates are now down to $4,000

So you gain nothing ;)

11k is on the new Cadilac or othercars that cost 80 grand so 11,000 off the top isnt going to hurt and you could probably get nearly equal in rebates...but thoes rebates ended just before this deal began...

Propaganda to get rid of the '05 line up and get a good boost on the next modle year...if the discount lasts that long, im not sure...

just a little FYI

another reason why i hate chevy.

GM pisses me off.

i still like GM and their product but they try and scheme too much...corection, GM discount on the Tahoe was 8k but rebates droped by 6k leaving 4k in rebates but the dealership hear sells the vehicles with the employee discount with a set price, no negotiating and up to 2,000 in dicounts...which i dont blame them, they still have to make a profit...but my father still would have gained nothing either way.