sundownz

Sundown SA-8 Pre-Sale

145.5 @ 35 hz with that box on burp with 860 clamped watts of power. Will do right at 145 on music constantly.

There is my four. Paul came down and fixed my Jeep :)

MAN THESE LIL GUYS SOUND LOUD AS HELL ANY NUMBERS WITH THE 4 SORRY FOR CAPS

"sorry for caps" at the end of your post. why didn't you just make it lowercase before you posted? so you wouldnt be sorry about it lol

I still have the same flex now that i put a bunch of raam mat on the roof, but at least it sounds better. Thats nice jacob.

3 subs would suit you well at 1 ohm in about 2.4-2.5ft^3 or 2 subs at 2 ohms at 1.8-2ft^3.

145.5 @ 35 hz with that box on burp with 860 clamped watts of power. Will do right at 145 on music constantly.

dam with only 860 watts u should try with 1k to each on burps that should put up some nice numbers

3 subs would suit you well at 1 ohm in about 2.4-2.5ft^3 or 2 subs at 2 ohms at 1.8-2ft^3.

so would my 2 sound better in 1.8ft^3 than they do in 2.0ft^3? Im just wondering because I still havent started on my final box yet and I want to get everything I can out of them. I am still very impressed with them in the 2.0ft^3 box I currently have them in.

This is probably a stupid question but im new to most of this stuff. Will the Sa-8's fit into this box 2007 & Up New Body Style GM Extended Cab Dual Downfire Box ??

And I dont know what would be better, the d2 or d4? I'm not trying to shake the ground I just want some respectable clean sounding bass.

MOunting depth is pushing it. and size is a little small. if you could try your hand at building a box yourself you could use a box about that size for just 1 SA-8 ported. thats what i would do. :drink40:

This is probably a stupid question but im new to most of this stuff. Will the Sa-8's fit into this box 2007 & Up New Body Style GM Extended Cab Dual Downfire Box ??

And I dont know what would be better, the d2 or d4? I'm not trying to shake the ground I just want some respectable clean sounding bass.

MOunting depth is pushing it. and size is a little small. if you could try your hand at building a box yourself you could use a box about that size for just 1 SA-8 ported. thats what i would do. :drink40:

x2

Jacob, are there going to be re-cones or we have to purchase new. Not that is real expensive. Just wondering

Sorry to post this 33 pages into the thread, im sure this questions has been answered on previous pages but im not really ready to dive in and read the whole thing.. i see people have these sa-8's (youtube and here).. SSA's store still says pre order. Is it still to early for me to get my hands on one of these? I would like to order 2 of em for my truck soon.

Hey z28. Email jacob. His email is on the 1st page.

I got mine and the amp to go with it just waiting on the design to geter all done :)

Thanks derrick

the video's i see on these things make them look sweet.. do they hit the lows well? thinkin about throwin 2 of these in my extended cab s10 because of the enclosure size needed for them.. Ive never owned an 8" subwoofer before and im looking for some low bass... would I be better off with a Fi BL 12 rather than 2 of these 8's? i know its one of those questions we hear so much about here.. this vs that.. as i said.. want low clean bass.. I have the room to put 2 8's in an enclosure the size they will need or enough room for one of those BL 12's.. If im off topic forget about it or someone PM me :)

thanks Steve, ill get a hold of Jacob when i can make my mind up :)

the video's i see on these things make them look sweet.. do they hit the lows well? thinkin about throwin 2 of these in my extended cab s10 because of the enclosure size needed for them.. Ive never owned an 8" subwoofer before and im looking for some low bass... would I be better off with a Fi BL 12 rather than 2 of these 8's? i know its one of those questions we hear so much about here.. this vs that.. as i said.. want low clean bass.. I have the room to put 2 8's in an enclosure the size they will need or enough room for one of those BL 12's.. If im off topic forget about it or someone PM me :)

thanks Steve, ill get a hold of Jacob when i can make my mind up :)

Hell yea I got mine tuned to 33hz and it hits the lows gooood.

hey jacob since youve got to play with them in a few enclosures, how many cubes should i put my 2 in??? tuning will be 32hz, it will be in a trunk and they will be ran off of a 1200d.v2

just ordered 3 of theses dual 2 ohms.

now trying to find an amp to push them not sure how i will wire them up depends on what amp i get open for suggestions

just a daily driver so it will be used continuous not in burps

hey jacob since youve got to play with them in a few enclosures, how many cubes should i put my 2 in??? tuning will be 32hz, it will be in a trunk and they will be ran off of a 1200d.v2

i would go with 1.80-2.0 around 30'' of port

i would go with 1.80-2.0 around 30'' of port

I agree 100% mine are in 2.0 with 30" of port and tuned to 33hz on a 1500d and I love them, they get low and sound awesome everywhere else.