B7L|BL4Z3R

Dbl Bellys S10 Build.

so i went to my first comp today and got 2nd in the bass race and third in db drag. i hit 144.7 on music. i think i could have got 145 but i couldnt find any really good songs. i was winning the bass race at 139.9 but busted is the last 3 seconds.

good good...any pics? lol :captain:

yo man that truck sounded great today! You were some good competition.

i have a vid but it was on my phone so it was really shitty. and i couldnt get any pictures my phone died :(. thanks blazer. next time ill be over 145. promise. i just need a find alot better song.

i have a vid but it was on my phone so it was really shitty. and i couldnt get any pictures my phone died :(. thanks blazer. next time ill be over 145. promise. i just need a find alot better song.

you gotta get into those tones. I hate them also but music sucks because its so hard to find a good solid note. I should hopefully have my new box built and be doing a little better # next time. Those rims look real nice on the truck also!

thanks man. i love my truck. if i do a blow through would i still be in the same class? ss no wall

thanks man. i love my truck. if i do a blow through would i still be in the same class? ss no wall

Im not 100% sure I beleive that is modifying the structural integ of the vehicle so they may bump you up. I would post a thread asking that question on here though cause you got me on that one.

i want to hit over 145 in that class.

you should be able to do so....hows the flex??

not too bad. they had claude hold my passenger door handle beacuse it was like falling out.

How does the 15" compare to the 18" you gave up, are you satisfied? Nice looking box and glad to see things coming together.

I love my 15 but obviously it doesnt get as low. I am for once satisfied. Down the road I plan on getting another.

Sure it gets just as 'low'..

The frequency response is nearly identical..fresh subs have to break in as well.

If you want it to get "low" tune the box lower.

yeah, it sounds good tho. im happy with it. i hope when it breaks in it will get a little lower.

Again, low is a function of the box and unrelated to driver size. If you want it lower, build a different box.

i plan on building a new box again all ready. im going to try to do a kerfed port on my own. i cant afford to have one built i figure i should try it myself. i found out that my friends dad can get me as much free wood as i want :). i have a lot to learn before i take a stab at this. i have yet to learn how to tune a box without using a calculator so im going to have to get to reading. i think im going to carpet this one and do a design kinda like the one below. My friend made that box and i really like it.

gallery_5181_373_10640.jpg

Enclosure looks pretty sick :drink40:

Awesome enclosure ... Good luck with your new one. :popcorn:

I like the enclosure but why two different reds on the box (maybe it was just the way the picture came out).

yooooo STU. i love the FLEX you need to come out next weekend and kick it. i still havent heard it! :werd_msword:

thanks man. im pretty sure i could do a small hair trick. time to get me a bitch to ride with me :)

buying a sundown 125.2 from a good friend of mine. how do you guys think it will sound on my stock speakers?

WHOOO i got this baby a day earlier. going in tomorrow morning. i cant wait. im jacked. she looks like new.

gallery_5181_373_3978.jpg

im buying two e8's thinking about putting them in my doors. i wanted to buy some q logic kick panels but they dont make them for 8's. i guess im going to have to do some fiber glassing.

wow man thats nice. i didnt notice all that flex when i seen it. i was to focused on your damn door handle falling out. nice 2channel amp btw

Edited by BIG BASS BLAZER