B7L|BL4Z3R

Dbl Bellys S10 Build.

i got ahold of my buddy today and drilled a new hole for my power wire under my seats so all my wire comes up from there.. it looks way better

got my 1400 and 1800 today. 250 for both! i have the 1800 hooked up in the back from temp until i get side post adapters. the 1800 is going under the hood the 1400 is going in the back with another next month or so.

i got it all hooked up and i have been bangin lately but not too loud because i only have the 1800 hooked up right now.. but i went to apllebees the other night and when i started my car i heard a big pop and my amp went into prtection.. no fuses are popped and everytime i turn my deck on it pops and goes into protection :/

the fuse on my amp was blown.. i just put a new one in and re did my wires like pulled them all out of the amp restripped them and everything and when i put the new fuse in that fuse blew too.. i think something is wrong with my amp or something because its just to fuse on the amp and no other ones.

Do we get to see any pics on this build? I have a good imagination but I like pics better. ;)

Everytime the amp turns on it makes a thump noise?

Are all the cables tightly screwed in? just a thought

no everytime it turns on the fuse blows and it goes into protection.. yeah the wires are in there good im so lost.. the mosfets have gone out befopre so i think maybe that might be the problem

Do we get to see any pics on this build? I have a good imagination but I like pics better. ;)

X2

X2

x3, yeah I agree cause this build log sucks without any pictures.

sorry for not posting puctures i havnt been on the computer alot.. buti crashed my blazer today.. not to bad tho slid sideways into a stop sign messed up the door and the rocker panel and popped two tires.. im going to sell it and but a chevy s10 and do a blow through. im getting the s10 for 100 from a really close friend. its a 98 and is it GREAT shape.

sorry for not posting puctures i havnt been on the computer alot.. buti crashed my blazer today.. not to bad tho slid sideways into a stop sign messed up the door and the rocker panel and popped two tires.. im going to sell it and but a chevy s10 and do a blow through. im getting the s10 for 100 from a really close friend. its a 98 and is it GREAT shape.

Blow throughs!!! Yaaaaaaaaa!!! Sounds like an early xmas gift.gif

I guess we will call you BTL_S10 now?

haha i was thinking about it earlier that im going to have to change my name soon lol.. i need some help on ideas tho. how do i seal off the bed to the truck from water and stuff?? and would a blow through be too much for one 18?

haha i was thinking about it earlier that im going to have to change my name soon lol.. i need some help on ideas tho. how do i seal off the bed to the truck from water and stuff?? and would a blow through be too much for one 18?

You can buy a large rubber boot that fits in between the two walls. They come in all different sizes.

What do you mean by too much? Too much bass? I dont get it.

so my rear window latch isnt working.. the fuse is blown and every time you put a new one in and hit the latch button it pops so it looks like i have to cut my box up to get it out of my blazer :(. im selling it tomorrow for 1000. i cant wait to get my truck :). ill be in vegas from the 31tst to the 9th or so and i get to see ufc and meet steve meade and see his tahoe and i was only going to pick up a truck:)

i cant wait to get my truck smile.gif. ill be in vegas from the 31tst to the 9th or so and i get to see ufc and meet steve meade and see his tahoe and i was only going to pick up a truck:)

I live in the same damn town as him and I still havent looked him up yet. His shit looks viscous but I always wonder what it is tuned to? Good luck getting that box out.santa.gif

i got everything out.. i managed to get the window open and saved the box even tho im just going to use it as a tv stand.. its kind of depressing to pull all of my work out but i just keep telling my self im going to redo everything better and learn from my previous mistakes so im really anxious and excited to get started on my first blowout!

Was that the box in your car? or the bigger box in your garage?

Anyways looks good

Have fun in Las Vegas!