B7L|BL4Z3R

Dbl Bellys S10 Build.

its way better than it used to be.. the fill kit that was in it wasnt for that truck so the h/u was all over the place

i think i used that stone spraypaint or something rather close, what did you pay per can?

no i should be getting is within the next two weeks. i need to get that fuse from you too. did you look at my box specs

i got my voltmeter in talk about blinding the piss out of you at night.. ran my power wire got my 1800 under the hood. had to cut my hood to get it to fit but oh well its in now :) broke mac n cheeses kinetik charger... Long day.

oh yes.. fuse my wire tomorow Big 3 and put this sexy bitch in. then all i will need to do is build my box and i will finally have some bumps.. new alty next month.

oh yes.. fuse my wire tomorow Big 3 and put this sexy bitch in. then all i will need to do is build my box and i will finally have some bumps.. new alty next month.

glad to hear it...let me know what's going on this weekend

ok.. im going to take a dvd player i got for christmas back to get wood lol.. im on edge.. i want it done NOW. but i know i cant rush it or it will turn out lke my blazer and stop working all the time because of stupid little shit.

got my 2400 in today ♥

Glad to hear everything installed easily. Did you end up doing the big 3 yet?

no. i didnt feel like dealing with putting ring terminals on my monster cable.. shit is so damn thick.

no. i didnt feel like dealing with putting ring terminals on my monster cable.. shit is so damn thick.

I really don't know how you did any work today. The average temp was in the single digits here

@B7L BL4Z3R

I have to say its looking sweet. Nice that you got to meet Steve and his truck. Oh I got the voltmeter coming in soon. Thanks on the warning about blinding the hell out of you at night. LOL! I'll mount mine low somewhere but visible. Truck looks VERY sweet for the price you paid!

@B7L BL4Z3R

I have to say its looking sweet. Nice that you got to meet Steve and his truck. Oh I got the voltmeter coming in soon. Thanks on the warning about blinding the hell out of you at night. LOL! I'll mount mine low somewhere but visible. Truck looks VERY sweet for the price you paid!

Thannks man. yeah it was like a dream come true meeting him, scott and nick. it was sweet. Yeah im hooking my voltmeter to a toggle switch so it wont be on all the time.

I really don't know how you did any work today. The average temp was in the single digits here

Well. josh ( the kid with the bl) has a wood stock hooked up to his garage. therefore it was extremely hot in there and i ended up having to take my coat of because i was sweating in there. its so nice working on my shit there.

Well. josh ( the kid with the bl) has a wood stock hooked up to his garage. therefore it was extremely hot in there and i ended up having to take my coat of because i was sweating in there. its so nice working on my shit there.

[/quot

Have you recorded the voltage out of the 2400 yet?

No. im just letting my truck charge it right now. i cant seem to find my freaking dmm ANYWHERE. when i repair the broken kinetik charger then i will just charge it up.