B7L|BL4Z3R

Dbl Bellys S10 Build.

that was the one in my car. i moved back in with my dad so i could save money so i can finish my system in my truck and left that box there. sold my blazer today.. it was easy.. it was for sale for 4 days and i sold it :)

that was the one in my car. i moved back in with my dad so i could save money so i can finish my system in my truck and left that box there. sold my blazer today.. it was easy.. it was for sale for 4 days and i sold it :)

Well thats good to hear

Thats sweet your heading out to Vegas

yeah im pumped im going to go to the fi factory and see if they can show me around a little bt i emailed them but got nothing back so i guess im just going to show up lol

yeah im pumped im going to go to the fi factory and see if they can show me around a little bt i emailed them but got nothing back so i guess im just going to show up lol

They probably didnt respond since they wont be showing you anything. :peepwall:

so i met scott this week and i got some stuff.. shirt hat sweatshirt and a decal for my back window. the hat i got hasnt even been up for sale yet scott said he doesnt ever have one he told me i was the first person to own this hat!! today i met steve meade and got a demo of his tahoe. OMFG that shit is retarded. i sat in it and could barely breath. i could swallow it was crazy.. this week in vegas has been the best timei have ever had. met two of my idols and im going back to the palms tomorow to hangout with steve. ill upload some pictures as soon as i get them on my computer.

You heard the $MD's :trippy: Stuart please tell my you took a picture!!!!!!!

i just uploaded some. dude the speakers are huge.. like 3 feet tall. steve is really cool too.. no one else was there but me steve and my bestfriend that lives here and the rockford team. it was so badass. i came to vegas at the perfect week.

Was Steve in Vegas for CES?

That is indeed a nice lid you have there dude. A procap, it looks to be. Tell Scott I'll take a 7 5/8.wink.gif

Thats cool you had a great time in Vegas and met the "dude". I need to see Vegas and that truck! Im waiting till I have enough money and time to go on a 3-5 bender and really do it up right. Maybe have someone film it so I can remember it!smile.gif

No he is in town for the rockford fosgate convention. I hungout with him and nick today at the rockford thing and some other people.

so i got home today from vegas with my truck.. long fucking drive. i got 25 feet of 0awg today for 45 bucks brandnew still on the spool and i bought a fill kit for my truck. i plan on building everything and getting everything ready then putting it in when it gets warm. I sold my kinetik 1400 today for 160 and bought a 2400 for 225 brand new in the box. figured i would update. hopefully tomorow i can get my hu in

ordered some small stuff today. some ring terminals and a volt meter. got my h/u in and it makes 100% difference in sound. those stock speakers actually sound really good. im going to put them on an amp before i replace them and see if they will still sound decent to save some money. but that will be in the future. i should be building my new box within the next couple weeks. 5.5cubes after displacement tuned to 30hz. it should be hella loud when i get in that small space.

It should be redicoulis in that truck. So what volt meter did you purchase?

x2 and what head unit?

Nice. Where is your t30001bd is going to be? Like where in the car. I think you explained it to

me over the phone but I forgot.

on top of the box.. so how do these dimention cuts look

42x19.5 front and back

42x16 for bottom

40x16 top

15.25 x 19.5 sides

2 ports on top

11 x 19.25 inside length

10.5x19.5 inside depth

each 2inches wide