Sign in to follow this  
flakko

found out my uncle owns USamps

x3.

Uncle should = free chit or great pricing, either way. :P

ya im hoping for great pricing at the most. i dont even know the guys name. once i get acquainted with him, im hopin to set up a gb for ca.com, teamspl.com as well as this place.

Wow thats weird to find out!

I wish I had an uncle that was into car audio products!haha

so, in case You haven't noticed... US Amps is pretty decent. Some lines are VERY good. But all are least decent. :)

x4 +5 here

-Nick

umm hi my name is Aaron, I will give most anything shy of MSRP for a US Amps 2000x to power my sub stage

wow everybody is so friendly now... ;)

ill keep u guys updated on how things go though ok??

wow everybody is so friendly now... ;)

ill keep u guys updated on how things go though ok??

I am just messing, I cannot afford a 2000x, thats why I am running Orion, excellent amps for the money, US amps are top end with no compromise, just sheer power and clarity they are hard to surpass

They are very nice amps, but I personally hate that they have such HUGE dimensions.

Are they still based out of Gainsville, Florida? because i live like 30min away from there.

Anyway their amps are the Porsche's of the audio world, lots of power and good performance...for a good price. a group buy would be nice but i already purchased a Hifonics BX1205D and i couldnt afford group buy prices, let alone MSRP...

oh ya, www.newusamps.com

They are very nice amps, but I personally hate that they have such HUGE dimensions.

have you ever picked up a VLX-400? :hyper:

sexiest amp ever created, if I was able to find one and afford one, I would call it a day with my amp collecting, I would not find something that I could love more

Are they still based out of Gainsville, Florida? because i live like 30min away from there.

Anyway their amps are the Porsche's of the audio world, lots of power and good performance...for a good price. a group buy would be nice but i already purchased a Hifonics BX1205D and i couldnt afford group buy prices, let alone MSRP...

you should go and ask for a tour of the place, now that they are under new management and adding all these amplifer lines and this new cooky website :ugh2:

im gonna tell them i am a member of SSA and so is the nephew of their boss so give me one of each amp...then i will sell them to you all at cost...

i love my fantasy world, but seriously, if we could get a USamp group buy and pay what it cost to produce them plus like only $100 and shipping...i may actually be able to afford it. they do have some vacum amps id like to have for my mids/highs.

i think aaron's getting a bit too excited :P

rightfully so though, ive always thought their amps were so sexy but i cant afford em. maybe i can now.

it's funny how we're all his friend now, but the second he says "oops, he's not my uncle" we're gonna lynch him. tehehe jk

ive always liked him, he has nice taste in music ;)

i think aaron's getting a bit too excited :P

rightfully so though, ive always thought their amps were so sexy but i cant afford em. maybe i can now.

it's funny how we're all his friend now, but the second he says "oops, he's not my uncle" we're gonna lynch him. tehehe jk

ive always liked him, he has nice taste in music ;)

Flakko isnt bad, funny little asian boy.....hehehehe

actually they arent in florida anymore, if you look at the website, unkle moved them from florida to la puente. like 15 min from my house. gotta go introduce myself :D