EFFENDI

I'm almost done here.

When your own family betrays you, you have no choice but to take action.

For personal reasons, I will be leaving this forum shortly.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to those that welcomed me here, and those that I have learned from and shared with. For reasons which I frankly do not understand, a certain member obviously doed not want me contributing here, and I certainly am not here trying be considered a member of the "elite" or to gain in any stature or measure of popularity. I do not want to step on other people's toes or dabble in what they consider their "teritory".

It is with regret that I type this message, because I felt I made some good contacts here, I have had my run-ins with some, but I still walked away from every situation having learned something. However, I see no point to continue any further activity here, I just dont fit in here.

As a show of gratitude to those who have been following my progress, have given me invaluable knowledge and advice, I will continue to post worklogs in the IHoP, for my Regal project and also will post pictures until the doorpods and trunk are finished. After that I will no longer bother anyone with my presence here. If anyone has any objection to this, I am sorry, but please remember that I consider myself unwelcome here. My opinion is not going to change, I dont care if I am begged to come back here. I have no choice but to continue elsewhere. I frankly do not know where I will become a more active member, but I have recently joined a few other forums which offer more or less what I am looking for.

Now please, dont think of this as a sob story, I am not looking for sympathy or attention from anyone here. I am simply writing this out of respect for the rest of the members here. I felt I have made my mark here, and those who wish to keep in contact with me may certainly do so via the appropriate channels.

Special thanks to mrray13 (Kent) for sharing my viewpoint on so many issues! Special thanks to Justin for the freebie. Thanks to Tirefryer (Ryan ) for everything. Jack Frost, your wisdom has certainly rubbed off on me, I appreciate your passion and your willingness to educate. Thanks to Dennis, Acidburn (Tom) and the rest of the IHoP crew for giving me something to laugh at every day. And thanks to everyone else I missed, Please, don't let me stop you from being members here, don't let me ruin this for you, SSAudio is a great forum, and I wish everyone the best of luck. I really do appreciate everyone here, and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for everything.

And yes, thanks even to the one who wants me out of here, my brother, supa_c.

:D

it's nice that youre gonna keep up updated on the regal, im looking forward to see how that turns out. you should at least stick around ihop, just shoot the breeze and whatnot. and if you do decide to beat elias up, take some pix. :)

peace.

Martin Luther King: We still have a choice today: nonviolent coexistence or violent coannihilation. We must move past indecision to action.

i know this isn't going to change ur opinion, but oh well...

why let someone dictate to u who's forum this is? in reality, it's nobody's, because it's everybody's(save for mark,lol, the owner of the place). we share in it equally. don't let one person decide what u should do. unless that person is u.

and in the very least, like dennis just mentioned, at least drop into IHoP and wh0re it up a bit every now and then.

and at the risk of sounding rude, don't be selfish and bail. man up and work thru the issue. there is a compromise here and it's simply this...this forum is big enough for everyone. even in the same house.

and thanks for the knowledge u've shared. (not too mention, mentioning me by name..lol...i appreciate that.)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

:blink:

Well, if that's how you feel :sadwavey:

You had better visit from time to time :smileysex:

:grouphug:

why let someone dictate to u who's forum this is? in reality, it's nobody's, because it's everybody's(save for mark,lol, the owner of the place). we share in it equally. don't let one person decide what u should do. unless that person is u.

and in the very least, like dennis just mentioned, at least drop into IHoP and wh0re it up a bit every now and then.

and at the risk of sounding rude, don't be selfish and bail. man up and work thru the issue. there is a compromise here and it's simply this...this forum is big enough for everyone. even in the same house.

and thanks for the knowledge u've shared. (not too mention, mentioning me by name..lol...i appreciate that.)

I figured I was being unselfish by offering to give this up so that "little brother" can run amuck in what he considers his stomping grounds. I don't see any compromise, and wehter or not he still has an issue with me being here, there will be no future conflict, because I won't be here.

You are getting what you want arent you?

I dont know what happened and i dont really care to know. But I geuss, C Ya...

Similar situations seem to be with me over at SIN, especially in the Ascendant form, but not to the extent i would leave on my own will... i dont let people do that to me. i wont let anyone win by default.

You always seemed pretty cool and whoever thinks you are stepping on their territory...well tell them to BTFO its the Flipping internet, who cares really.

But it is your decision so if you do want to leave i geuss maybe we will be members of another form eventually. at the moment i am only a member of 3. SSA, SIN and AF.

You are getting what you want arent you?

Whatever. :lame:

No one forced you to do anything.It seems like no one wants you to leave

But if you want to then thats up to you.

I figured I was being unselfish by offering to give this up so that "little brother" can run amuck in what he considers his stomping grounds. I don't see any compromise, and wehter or not he still has an issue with me being here, there will be no future conflict, because I won't be here.

:o

That's rediculous...I think it should be the other way around...on who should leave.

NG

Be a good big brother and whoop little brother's ass. They need to be reminded of whom is in charge from time to time.

Effendi, I usually stand back and let things happen when something of this nature comes up, but I would prefer if you did not leave, you have added to this forum more than you know, I feel ever member is vital here, we are such a small little corner of the web, and in a way I am being selfish but your a good guy and I want you to stay,

and don't think I won't email you either, so stick around man, I hope it means something when the admin asks you to stick

when family fueds go bad :Doh:

2 words

seniority rules

you older = you stay

its just that simple...

Where was I when this happened?

Stay! Even though I don't mean anything to you lol