Mynameismcgyver

Back to Fi products and VERY pleased

Thanks to everyone at Fi Car Audio. So much for 3-7 days lead time...Ordered Saturday and was shipped Mon or Tues. Decided to go back from the Aq Hdc315 to the new 09 Bl 15. It's great to have the Fi SQ back. And god does it just absolutely slam and hit the notes with absolute accuracy. Especially, during rock double bass. Ive seen little about the 09 BL so I thought I would post my thoughts and pics. This is my 3rd Fi sub and every time, I am happy about the money and time spent.

Can't wait to put more time and it and see how she does after break in.

PC240043.jpg

PC240044.jpg

PC240045.jpg

PC240046.jpg

PC240047.jpg

PC240049.jpg

Sincerely,

Mike Giessen

Mike Giessen Racing inc.

I sold my 08 bl and im going to be getting 3 audioque hdc3 10's

how is the quaility on the HDC3's?

Thanks to everyone at Fi Car Audio. So much for 3-7 days lead time...Ordered Saturday and was shipped Mon or Tues. Decided to go back from the Aq Hdc315 to the new 09 Bl 15. It's great to have the Fi SQ back. And god does it just absolutely slam and hit the notes with absolute accuracy. Especially, during rock double bass. Ive seen little about the 09 BL so I thought I would post my thoughts and pics. This is my 3rd Fi sub and every time, I am happy about the money and time spent.

Can't wait to put more time and it and see how she does after break in.

PC240049.jpg

Sincerely,

Mike Giessen

Mike Giessen Racing inc.

did you mess up that hdc3 sub?

It appears damaged. Cone/spider area looks like it's separated.

No the Aq is in perfect condition. That's how it came from the factory. The Fi is much better anyway :)

Edited by Mynameismcgyver

:)

I did the same thing i started with a BTL went to a few aq's and was more or less disappointed compared to my Fi so I turned around and got another BTL

Get what you pay for? ;) Hard to beat the engineering, performance and quality that comes from Fi.

I am very pleased with my Fi BL. It is built so much better than anything that I've owned before.

Glad your happy and back to where you want to be, I thought about purchasing some AQ subs and amps and glad I didnt (not saying there that bad, but not my cup of tea). :santa:

Im really pissed that I couldnt get some of those X series drivers that were on special for $65 a pop. I was going to buy four and the price dropped to $55. So it would have been about $265 for four 12" Fi X series drivers shipped to my door. I spent too much money on BF and by the time I was going to spend some more, they were gone! DAMN!!!

I absolutely love my BTL!!! :ban2::woot::dancing::dance::slayer::jump::djparty::bunny::bananaDance:

Give him a chance to come back on here and answer buddy, no need for all these posts (it wont help him respond any quicker). Thanks

It is not a good point for Audioque, really not!

Nobody came in to tell us good things about them.

It is not a good point for Audioque, really not!

Nobody came in to tell us good things about them.

This is a FI thread about an FI topic, why would someone come in to speak on AQ (there are topics about them in other areas on this forum, just FYI)?

Thanks for the kind words. We all definitely appreciate it.

Keep us all posted as to the new setup and how it sounds when it has had time to break in.

Thanks,

Scott