mrbully

what are some trusted on-line electronics dealers you have used person

am looking to buy on-line. kicker l7 15 pair. and rockford t 1000 amp. thanks

Edited by mrbully

www.woofersetc.com

www.parts-express.com

www.madisound.com

I bought from everywhere that was posted above with no problems at all, good luck.

www.millionbuy.com

thanks alot. everyone. can't wait and just didn't want to get screwed. i have never ordered on line and im getting rober at all my local dealers.lol.

hifisoundconnection.com is another good place

thanks alot. everyone. can't wait and just didn't want to get screwed. i have never ordered on line and im getting rober at all my local dealers.lol.

What did you end up ordering?

What did you end up ordering?

thanks everyone. still doing my research. but definently getting. l7 15 pair for sure. not sure on amp yet.

Nobodies mentioned SSA yet. :drink40:

:peepwall:

The OP wants a pair of L7 : difficult to find on SSA !!!

Nobody tried to make him buy some other subwoofers ?

The OP wants a pair of L7 : difficult to find on SSA !!!

Nobody tried to make him buy some other subwoofers ?

Guess you can't find RF amps at SSA either.:ehh:

We (SSA) cannot compete with the massive distributors on most Kicker and RF pricing. So in the end, it will probably be cheaper to use another dealer.

I bought from everywhere that was posted above with no problems at all, good luck.

www.millionbuy.com

great prices

We (SSA) cannot compete with the massive distributors on most Kicker and RF pricing. So in the end, it will probably be cheaper to use another dealer.

actually if i go with rockford am going to go threw ssa store. saw you had the cheapest price. thanks. but would like the kicker l 7 speakers. they are slammin around the hoods.

actually if i go with rockford am going to go threw ssa store. saw you had the cheapest price. thanks. but would like the kicker l 7 speakers. they are slammin around the hoods.

Actually any speakers can slam around the hood, so I hope that is not the reason why your buying them.

Actually any speakers can slam around the hood, so I hope that is not the reason why your buying them.

x2 :)

Give us another reason to buy these L7! slamming around the hood ? You can do that with ANY subwoofer.

Trust me : L7 slam for sure, but, as an ex-L7-owner, you will find much better subs at the ssa store.

Make a topic in the sub section, and ask for the other choices you may find.

Or just get a combo ssa/sundown on the store : xcon/saz1500 with a custom box built to specs, and you will kill them in the hood !!!

Honesty is better than saving money anyday!