joshtazz

hello

hello everyone. i just got metered today and had a 139db at 48 hertz with my single 12 btl. Just wondering if thats in the ball park of other people.it was on regular music i think the song was jeezy-put on

Edited by joshfi

Good for a single 12".

Tell us more about your car and setup. There are some thing you can do to increase your score.

Welcome

Welcome

You guys know this is in the Fi technical section, not the newbie sign-in, right? :blink:

You guys know this is in the Fi technical section, not the newbie sign-in, right? :blink:

x2, the title of the thread got everyone

hello everyone. i just got metered today and had a 139db at 48 hertz with my single 12 btl. Just wondering if thats in the ball park of other people.it was on regular music i think the song was jeezy-put on

What is the current box size, tuning? What electrical upgrades have you done besides the big 3? Any pictures of the system? Do you have a volt meter to watch your voltage if so where does it sit?

What is the current box size, tuning? What electrical upgrades have you done besides the big 3? Any pictures of the system? Do you have a volt meter to watch your voltage if so where does it sit?

its 2.5 cubic feet at 45 hertz( getting a better box soon from fichure costumes). currently none. yes i have a voltmeter it goes crazy from 10-13 volts with sub hiiting. ha im killing my current alt. working on getting an alternator.

Ok I was about to say you should be louder than that, just my .02 with that high of a tuning. Yeah electrical upgrades will help you out greatly in increasing your score and output.

Ok I was about to say you should be louder than that, just my .02 with that high of a tuning. Yeah electrical upgrades will help you out greatly in increasing your score and output.

Unless it is from a trunk car with long doors. :)

I just read he has a liberty. No experience with those. It seems he should be a bit louder.

Edited by Chris

ya i cant wait till i get some new goodies. ha it also feels like its not breathing like it should. the liberty is great with the sub. its open not big but not to small.so its great