CadillacMatt

**Official NFL Playoff Thread**

Opinions, views, comments, insights, predictions about this playoff season?

Watched the Dallas/Philly game last night... :bunny: Cowboys kicked some major turkey tail! :owned:

Gearing up for the game on Sunday vs. the Vikings it's gonna be a good one... I just hope that their momentum can carry them through and here's to hoping Romo doesn't choke...

Just finished watching the Ravens pull out a good one over the Patriots in the Wildcard game, even though I'm a Cowboys fan, Baltimore's a really good team and I wouldn't mind seeing them make a run for AFC champions... they're up against the Colts in the next game so my hopes aren't too high. Ultimately I think it's going to come down between the Chargers and the Colts.

As for the NFC, I'm watching the Cardinals/Packers it's halfway through the first quarter and AZ is already up two TD's on Green Bay thanks to a couple interceptions... I'm really rooting for Arizona here I can't stand the Packers (sorry cheeseheads ;)) and whoever wins this one is facing the Saints next week (great team have a lot of respect for 'em) going to be another good game. I see it coming ultimately coming down to Dallas and New Orleans.

Super Bowl picks? I'm gonna go with Dallas vs. San Diego. Although I think Dallas vs. Baltimore would be an interesting game. :fing34::duel:

DAL_helmetPhotoHeader.jpgVS SD_helmetPhotoHeader.jpg

Dallas will choke next game. Homo doesn't have it in him. They're not playoff material. It just so happens the NFC was awful this year.

I'm looking forward to a Indy/Minn. game, but the Vikes have stunk lately.

Dallas doesn't have the offense to make it all the way this year

Just for the hell of it I'm going with New York versus Green Bay :lol2:

Dallas doesn't have the offense to make it all the way this year

I don't necessarily think its Romo so much as it is Jason Garrett, but that's just me :shrug:

A smarter offensive line would help a whole lot too

w00t Green Bay's out !!

AZ missed the field goal that could've ended the game at the end of the 4th but it went into OT... Rodgers fumbled and Dansby recovered for AZ touchdown.

Pretty good game, it was the highest scoring in post-season history :shrug:

You guys are waaaay wrong. Try the Colts dudes. Colts vs Cardinals. Colts win 38-24. That is a lead pipe, stone cold, dead on lock. Believe dat.trink40.gif

Way to go cards!!!! It was horrible, but it will still put a W in the column and move us on up!!!

Dallas Cowboys or New Orleans Saints vs Indianapolis Colts

Way to go cards!!!! It was horrible, but it will still put a W in the column and move us on up!!!

Considering the circumstances I was rooting hard for AZ today :twirl:

I really expected that last field goal to go in but hell they pulled it off in OT anyways

Edited by CadillacMatt

Jets but i think SD go it

:)

i agree with m5. dallas is a beast on defense but romo is a chroke artist...and new orleans just isnt that great.

Well, Manning showed why he is the best last night, and the Ravens fumbled a few key big plays with some home field friendly flags. And with Mark's Cardinal's losing earlier in the day, I can relax and watch for fun now.

Time to root for the Purple Aaron :) At least the color is right for you.

That game was freakishly reffed. My God.

Oh hell I might as well go for Minnesota now lol...

The 'Boys sorely disappointed yesterday. Have to give it to Favre though the old man played one hell of a game ;) One hell of a season for that matter.

And that Chargers/Jets game was chock full of penalties. Anyone see where Jackson kicked the challenge flag pushing SD even further away from the goal line? And when they miffed that 20-yard field goal? They could've at least pushed the game into OT.

Time to root for the Purple Aaron :) At least the color is right for you.

Maybe, since there are prior Terp players, a former Raven, and would be fun to see what farve can do.

That game was freakishly reffed. My God.

Which one?

my team is the jets but i feel its going to be the saints vs colts in the superbowl

my team is the jets but i feel its going to be the saints vs colts in the superbowl

Looks like you were dead on with that one

bandg.gif

Looks like you were dead on with that one

bandg.gif

Thats what I was saying earlier this season...

whoo!bandg.gif