Mark LaFountain

Phone Support

We are proud to announce that SSA now has a dedicated support line for all customers and potential customers. Now you have the ability to get us on the phone (mostly me :) ) with any questions you might have. We also have the ability to take credit card orders directly over the phone now. Just more options we can offer customers. Thanks for helping make SSA what is has become today!

Phone: 1.443.345.1537

store_overview.jpg

Sweet deal!

It's always nice to call the company with questions!

This will come in handy for a lot of people :)

Nice addition!

Now I can call you every day Mark! :P

Great addition Mark lets just hope you can keep up with them calls. I could always answer them for ya for a small fee of two more x-cons :P

Great addition Mark lets just hope you can keep up with them calls. I could always answer them for ya for a small fee of two more x-cons :P

orly3.gif I'll keep this in mind

Keep in mind, this is our office phone number, not a cell phone. We will try to answer as many calls as we can during NORMAL business hours. If we do not answer, please leave a message and we will do our best to get back to you in a timely manner.

Very very good!

I hope this will increase your business numbers.

BTW, Only English spoken on this phone?

Good luck.

Personally, I have no problem with orders, at all !!! And I am far away in a little island in the Caribbean. ;)

Gotta love the internet!

Very nice addition, if it was spelled correctly. Support has two p's. ;)

yah, thats what I get for doing this at 4am.

This is an excellent/HUGE step for your company! Congratulations guys, and continue to grow!!

This is an excellent/HUGE step for your company! Congratulations guys, and continue to grow!!

thanks. we thought so too.

I know it seems like a silly question but what would regular business hours be? I live in Indiana so I believe it's a 3 hour difference. I wanted to put in a order for a Sundown SAX-50.4 and pay over the phone. :drink40:

BTW-I'm using my cell phone as my internet connection=suck

Edited by chicagofan

I know it seems like a silly question but what would regular business hours be? I live in Indiana so I believe it's a 3 hour difference. I wanted to put in a order for a Sundown SAX-50.4 and pay over the phone. :drink40:

BTW-I'm using my cell phone as my internet connection=suck

Pacific time :) 9-5, alot of the time i'm out of the office, so leaving a message is the best option, I will call back.

so far so good... I have not been able to answer every call, but there has been alot of rings on that phone! lols. The response on our phone customer support has been great! Thanks for choosing SSA for all that called!

It seems that every call you miss is ME!

:santa:

Mark, I think you may have a stalker^ ;)

It seems that every call you miss is ME!

:santa:

lol, you can try again, and leave a messge if you would like me to call back. (if no answer)

Well expect a technical call from me next year when I am hunting down a pair of tens in a ported enclosure.