basshead123

rms wattage

What amp would put out more watts.The saz 1000 or the audioque 1200 taking it that sundown puts out more than rated.Its on stock electrical

There is no way to know.

What amp would put out more watts.The saz 1000 or the audioque 1200 taking it that sundown puts out more than rated.Its on stock electrical

The saz 1000 would most likely put out more, but you wouldn't be able to hear the difference so it doesn't matter.

Get whats in your budget and fits your needs for your system, either will do the job. What sub will you be using, what enclosure?

more importantly do you have the goods to back up a 1000 watt amp ( you would be surprised at what it takes to run one)

more importantly do you have the goods to back up a 1000 watt amp ( you would be surprised at what it takes to run one)

That he said^

The real reason for my replying to you is to tell you your wife is slammin' :)

WOW ok well I think thats my sign i need to get some sleep. Thx man...she HATES that I have it up their, I think that half the reason I wont take it down

it would be pushing two 12' icons,alot of people say stock electric would be ok with 1000 watts.my alt is 160 amp,if i have to add electrical i will. :drink40:

it would be pushing two 12' icons,alot of people say stock electric would be ok with 1000 watts.my alt is 160 amp,if i have to add electrical i will. :drink40:

160 amp.....wow you have a nice stock alt I thought I was hot shit with a 130 stocker......yeah you should be fine with that, your amp will need about 130 amps at full power, so if you have ANY other acc.(winch, lights, rocket boosters, etc) you might want to think about a AMG batt

Their difference in power would likely be small and definitely inaudible. The real question you should ask when picking between these two amps is which amp is more reliable? And to that I'd likely answer the former.

Not audible, but why run a piece of mediocre electronics when a better one is the other option?

Not audible, but why run a piece of mediocre electronics when a better one is the other option?

X2

I ran ~1000 watts on my stock electrical (105A) with only a Kinetik HC600. Dimming was a minimal but noticeable.

I am running saz1000D and sax100.4 with big 3 done and stock 90 amp alt and have serious dimming. But that is a good alternator. But remember it doesn't put out 160 at idle probably. I would do the big 3, throw a kinetik in the rear and call it a day as far as electrical. Me on the other hand has to think about getting a HO alt -_-