shakes

New Minnesota Guy

Hi, my name is Mark, I was really into car audio up until about 7 years ago or so. Now I suddenly find myself interested in it again. It's kind of strange to see how much has changed, I feel like a total noob again but oh well.

Either way, hi.

Welcome to SSA. :)

Hi, my name is Mark, I was really into car audio up until about 7 years ago or so. Now I suddenly find myself interested in it again. It's kind of strange to see how much has changed, I feel like a total noob again but oh well.

Either way, hi.

I know how you feel. I took 5 yrs off once and was just wow'ed on how much I had to catch up on.

Welcome to the site.

Either way, hi.

I know how you feel. I took 5 yrs off once and was just wow'ed on how much I had to catch up on.

Welcome to the site.

Yeah, it's crazy, last time I was really into car audio there were just a handful of small companies, now the market is dominated by small companies, which I think is great. I'm a big fan of small business. I just can't believe how loud and how much power daily drivers are seeing now, it's unreal. I was hitting mid 140's back in the day and I thought I was king shit, haha I'm excited to start wasting money on a new stereo.

Either way, hi.

Welcome to the site.

Yeah, it's crazy, last time I was really into car audio there were just a handful of small companies, now the market is dominated by small companies, which I think is great. I'm a big fan of small business. I just can't believe how loud and how much power daily drivers are seeing now, it's unreal. I was hitting mid 140's back in the day and I thought I was king shit, haha I'm excited to start wasting money on a new stereo.

haha, thats great. Also, back then they didn't use a TermLab for a meter, so score then were much higher then today's score. Like 4-7db higher! So in today's standards you might have been in the high 130's!

Welcome and glad you could join us :wavey5:

:WELCOME:

Welcome

Minnesota in te house!

Welcome.

Hey whats up, where about do you live in Minnesota? I live in the eastern suburbs.