Was looking around the pioneer site and I came across THIS man it looks sweet I cant wait to get it and replace my 880 PRS. Looks like it going to be a nice deck for SQ and wont need any external processing. The HIGHEST quality components, the best Ipod set up to date, ahhh you get it... just read about it

Edited by 144dbFiBl15

I already have mine ordered.....it should be here at the end of March/early April

it looks just like the 880 lol!! but i love the look! and 31 eq bands lol!!

Was looking around the pioneer site and I came across THIS man it looks sweet I cant wait to get it and replace my 880 PRS. Looks like it going to be a nice deck for SQ and wont need any external processing.

Makes me want to spend a little money on an alternative till I can save up for it, that is going to be a hefty penny but well worth it. That is beautiful, one of the best looking headunits ever to me next the JVC KD-AVX77El Kameleon.

He needs to fix his tie. That always annoys me :P

it looks just like the 880 lol!! but i love the look! and 31 eq bands lol!!

I thought the same thing until I read about it and saw it uses WAY better components and can so full 4 way active right on the deck. Mine is only 3way and off the shelf 5% caps, diodes, etc....

I already have mine ordered.....it should be here at the end of March/early April

I am very interested in getting one where did you buy yours and for how much? I read that you can get them in hong kong at the end of this month

when u guys sell ur 880s lmk im looking for an upgrade.

If only I could get this through Best Buy...

:suicide-santa:

i work for best buy and hope that i can get one through acc. pioneer mel want this so bad. unless one of gives me a great deal on your 800PRS

when u guys sell ur 880s lmk im looking for an upgrade.

when this thing hits the market you will see my 880 and my 2 d1 icons on here

I carry Pioneer so I get a little better deal than $1400 :santa:

i work for best buy and hope that i can get one through acc. pioneer mel want this so bad. unless one of gives me a great deal on your 800PRS

Meh, dont see it happening. Besides the fact that its Premier, and BB wont carry Premier.

the Premier name no longer exists..........this is the Pioneer stage 4 series....

even being a Canadian Dealer I was only able to get my hands on one unit

and I'm not selling it...the quanity is limited in Canada :peepwall:

the Premier name no longer exists..........this is the Pioneer stage 4 series....

even being a Canadian Dealer I was only able to get my hands on one unit

and I'm not selling it...the quanity is limited in Canada :peepwall:

Oh, thanks for the info. :)

But seriously doubt that Best Buy will even consider this (maybe the stage 3's), much less the one I work at. I would think that they're focusing on Polk and Kicker, more than they would a $1k+ headunit. Plus, not a lot of people who shop with us will ever need something like this. Even if we did, I doubt the person looking for one would even step foot in Best Buy for it.

Not to mention, Best Buy pricing on it would be RE-DIC-U-LOUS, and probably some online-only sort of deal.

Edited by dvalue

like thumpper said its stage 4 now an best buy has no high quslity radios it extends as far as the 5100ub which is an good radio

That's what I'm saying.

Sure, we used to carry the 9800, but that was a loong time ago, and times have changed. The average customer at Best Buy, now, isn't gonna need 31 band EQs, Burr Brown DAC, etc.

But as far as the 9886 and 5100, they are good radios for the general public. Sure I wish we had more variety, but I honestly doubt that our customers would need anything more than those two radios.

thats the other thing that sucks when you good knowledge and the want to hear is "yes it has 1200MAX power and 2 12 sony explodes would be great for your 500 dollar budget" not knocking the whole on a budget but damn make a good choice at least we are there to help and teach but OH NO the guy working in car audio is full of i.Sorrry my little rant is over thank guys for reading and i want a damn good radio soon.

how much do u think ur gonna want?

i was thinkin about asking 250 for it and it would come with a cb-II ipod adapter and for the subs was thinking 325 for the pair buyer pays shipping, but this wont be untill I get a new one to replace it. As for the ICONS they can go whenever I just haven't put them up yet.

I'd expect it to be around $550 when it finally stabilizes. Looked last week in japan and didn't see it out yet. Surprised, but I may have just missed it as my japanese is pretty non-existent.

which icons do you have

12'' Icons dual 1's I bought them about 3months ago from Lucky 76, I have never put power to them (accept to test to make sure they work) they are still under the 1 year warranty, and he only used them for about 1 month before he decided to go with 4 Xcon's