Sign in to follow this  
smashedz28

audiopipe1500d

Ive read several different things about this amplifier throughout this forum. Some people say its a good amp but only does its power at 2 Ohm.. i goto the actual website and it appears its stable at 1 ohm. let me cut to the chase. Friend needs a budget amp for his Fi Q 12" sub. Found a audiopipe 1500d on craigslist locally that is for sure in the budget. Guy says its hooked up so we can hear it work before purchasing. If this amp isnt 1 ohm stable then its pretty much worthless to us, since the fi Q is a dual 2 ohm sub and were planning on 1 ohm stable here. im going to attach a picture of the amp. If you guys know FOR SURE about these amp's please post, i appreciate it. Amp is also posted on ebay which leads me to believe its going to be in decent condition. pic is blurry, but anyone who plays with these amps should know whats up.

e67kox.jpg

2460zdi.jpg

it is 1 ohm stable. the ap30001d is 2 of the 1500s in one case so that's why the 3000 is @2ohm but this 1500 IS at 1ohm.

ok right on. and these amp's are decent enough to run a Fi Q properly? Other option was a hifonic's 1000 amp. probably the maxxsonic's one :-/ vehicle is stock electrical, no battery's. just wanna get the Q movin is all, if we try to push it more he will probably grab up a smaller kinetik for the back.

Should be a good budget amp! Even though I have no hands on experience with them but have read good things. As for reliability or customer service ... shrug.gif .

If it fits the budget go for it! Another option might be to check out dB-r Electronics and see if they have any refurbished amplifiers available in the price range.

that amp is fine for power. we got somebody local running that AP 1500w amp and it does well.

My son is using two 1500d's on a 12" Nigthshade and he loves them, but be sure to stay at 1ohm and up.Good luck