heckvr4

nood from denver

hello everybody !

new to the site.. hoping toget lotsof help building my system...

i have had a 05 f150 fx4 extendedcab for over a year , i currently have a jl audio 13tw5 powered by a jl audio500/1 v1 amp and a double din pioneer also a yellow top otima....

anyways i need more bass! but im lacking the space and i want to keep it daily driven, so im building a box in the center console i have arround 4.5cubes to play with...

i decided to go with a 15" fi btl (ported duh) and a sundownaudio saz 2000d( already have them) i already did the big3...

should i get a second battery in the back? i just found out Optima's sucks !

bigger alternator ??

i got 4ga wire rite now , will that be enough or should i go 1/0ga?

im not sure it this is in the rigth section but oh well .... in a noob!!! help !!!

Hello nood, welcome to SSA. :)

There are many battery choices such as Deka, XS Power, Kinetik, they will all work for you. Definitely do your big 3 in 1/0 and upgrade your power and grounds to 1/0.

There are many battery choices such as Deka, XS Power, Kinetik, they will all work for you. Definitely do your big 3 in 1/0 and upgrade your power and grounds to 1/0.

yeah i just oreder some 0ga from knukonceptz..

what size would i need on my battery? got a link?

i want to get a bigger amp later(sundown 3500d)

should i just replace my optima with 2 XS batterys?? or keep it in the front and add a XS on the back??

also , do i need to run my ground (from the negative front battery) all the way to the back?? or can i ground my second battery at the cabin???..

NooD...

what size would i need on my battery? got a link?

should i just replace my optima with 2 XS batterys?? or keep it in the front and add a XS on the back??

also , do i need to run my ground (from the negative front battery) all the way to the back?? or can i ground my second battery at the cabin???..

NooD...

XS batteries would be a good choice, if you plan on upgrading in the future replace the Optima in front as well as in the rear, get the biggest batteries you can fit, there is nothing wrong with reserve. Ground to the frame, there is no point in running a ground all the way to the front battery when the frame rails will be grounded in 1/0 when you do your big 3.

what size would i need on my battery? got a link? What size wire? I would say go with a 0ga you just ordered. And what kind of link are you looking for? Did you order enough to do all of your Big 3? Make sure you have enough ends also. Might be a good idea to look into a battery terminal, adding a 0ga wire to stock terminals gets kinda difficult.

should i just replace my optima with 2 XS batterys?? or keep it in the front and add a XS on the back?? Well you already have the optima so i would say just keep that up front and add a XS or Kinetik. Then you can always add another to it if needed. And i would say look into getting a HO alt sometime if you are looking at a future 3500 or more.

also , do i need to run my ground (from the negative front battery) all the way to the back?? or can i ground my second battery at the cabin???.. No need to run from front to back for ground, just find a nice close metal spot and ground it. Make sure it has a good metal connection, not painted or anything.

NooD...<------- I thought that was hilarious!! Well man i am sure alot more knowledgeable people will also comment on this, but i just thought i would give my opinion! GL with the build, Doing ti there will really pound, a buddy of mine did one there and he would shake my house and i lived behind his house! He had i think 1 12" and like 1000W. But again GL with the build.

:WELCOME:

DOes anyone know someoneinthe denver area that can build me a subbox for my 15" fi btl???...

someone thats NOT nood...

Shit if she's hot, has a nice box, then by all means she should be nude.

Welcome to the forum!

Shit if she's hot, has a nice box, then by all means she should be nude.

lol'd so hard.

Welcome

lol... awww,,, thanks guys ........

nood...

:wavey5: