Frostedflakejake

Bringing back the X!

Just giving Fi some love for bringing back the X line! Might have to get some for the lady friend. :woot:

Yes! I'm thinking about picking up a couple of them just for the heck of it! Might put them in moms Sienna hahaha

anyone know a price estimate on the x's? like anyone remember what the prices were last time they were available?

..no clue fi is taking years to release the "X" series subs

Ha thanks banginGMC. i want them to come out NOW :wub:

wish i would have bought them the last time around, when they were trying to get rid of them. i could have saved alot of money.

yeah i know me too, i wish i had the money when they did that

wish i would have bought them the last time around, when they were trying to get rid of them. i could have saved alot of money.

The new ones are a big step up from the old ones..and priced similar to the old ones when we were selling them originally. (not the get rid of these things Christmas price)

Well hey i don't mind! Making a product better and still paying the same price as its previous model seems like a mighty fine idea to me. Mighty fine :fing34:

Fi,

What was the intentions when making the X series?

I.E. SQ, SPL, "SQL", Daily, Competition, Etc Etc Etc

Edited by BanginGMC

Just a budget 300 watt sub..nothing amazing, but works well for its intentions for those who don't have a big budget to spend on higher power stuff that you have electrical upgrades and everything else to contend with.

this sub is n the league of a kicker cvr,RE SR right?

i'd like to now when these things release! looking forward to it

I know I grabbed one during black friday sale. $65!!!. I didn't really need it, but couldn't pass it up. I threw it in the sealed box I had laying around. 1 cu. ft. and it played pretty well. I was running about 400 -500 watts to it, played very nicely. It dug a little deeper then my Boston G5 did, but wasn't as loud or accurate. That could have been all install related, but I was very happy with my X-12 woofer. Money well spent.

would these make a good mid bass driver ?

heck no...they're a subwoofer.

Many reasons why we took our sweet time with the X... none related to the sub or design. In fact we have had parts for the last 7-8 months, but much bigger fish to fry that dialing them in and making tools to put them together.

With this latest BTL back order it freed up some extra machine time and we got things rolling.

They are up, but possible will have one more option after I test a couple more things and do some coding for the CNC lathe.

Thanks,

Scott

Many reasons why we took our sweet time with the X... none related to the sub or design. In fact we have had parts for the last 7-8 months, but much bigger fish to fry that dialing them in and making tools to put them together.

With this latest BTL back order it freed up some extra machine time and we got things rolling.

They are up, but possible will have one more option after I test a couple more things and do some coding for the CNC lathe.

Thanks,

Scott

just went take a look, SWEET! :jump: