Impious

Why ?!

This is a thread to vent about the little things in life that make you scratch your head or drive you crazy.

For example.....why do Pizza Rolls only provide directions for making 6 pizza rolls in the microwave, but sell them in quantities that are not evenly divisible by 6 so that you always end up with some left over? We have a box that says quantity 15, then directions for cooking 6 at at time.....no one got the bright idea to just put another 3 in the box?

This is a thread to vent about the little things in life that make you scratch your head or drive you crazy.

For example.....why do Pizza Rolls only provide directions for making 6 pizza rolls in the microwave, but sell them in quantities that are not evenly divisible by 6 so that you always end up with some left over? We have a box that says quantity 15, then directions for cooking 6 at at time.....no one got the bright idea to just put another 3 in the box?

I know right! Just plain stupid!

It must be a marketing plow to get to you buy two boxes of pizza rolls. That three microwaved with three from a fresh box would make six, leaving your second box easily divisible.

On a serious note. I wonder the same time I microwave ANYTHING like that. Chicken nuggets tend to be the other notorious ones.

Same thing with grits(Yes I eat them). It says 2 serving size....4 and 10? WTF? Some of the people that make directions on food preparation labels need to be choked.

I wonder why Sony make subs so awful (xplods), they have gained such a reputation...

I wonder why Sony make subs so awful (xplods), they have gained such a reputation...

Because people think they sound good. If they're still selling like crazy, why should Sony change them?

Who the hell eats only 6 pizza rolls? :shrug:

It drives me crazy when people talk about black ice. There is no black ice. The ice is clear. You could not see it because it was clear and you just see what's under it.

Uh... well I usually just eat the whole box I never go by the instructions. Like Duran said who the hell eat six pizza rolls besides 12 year old girls??? jk ;)

How about this, why the hell do people insist on getting in the 10 items or less lane of the grocery store with a basket full of shit? :suicide-santa:

lol why do people drink every day and night and then get all pissy when the get kicked out of college for getting bad grades?

okay....

pizza rolls are highly addictive, saty away! lol

same thought process, 10 pack of hotdogs......8 pack of buns........aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

wtf, do they factor in the one you drop down the back of the grill as well as the one you snack on while waiting for the rest to cook.....

or, did they create these senarios by this very application? hmmmm

also the fritter patties, 5 in a pack, that give two folks two sammiches, the last one sits in the freezer to grow fuzzy with ice crystals, then thrown away.

next......

you park in your driveway, and you drive on the parkway, what gives?

then there is ,

a shirt, a tie, a dress......

a pair of socks, a pair of shoes, a pair of gloves....

a pair of pants?

how did this come to be?

this is a fun thread,

lol

chop

okay....

pizza rolls are highly addictive, saty away! lol

same thought process, 10 pack of hotdogs......8 pack of buns........aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

wtf, do they factor in the one you drop down the back of the grill as well as the one you snack on while waiting for the rest to cook.....

or, did they create these senarios by this very application? hmmmm

also the fritter patties, 5 in a pack, that give two folks two sammiches, the last one sits in the freezer to grow fuzzy with ice crystals, then thrown away.

next......

you park in your driveway, and you drive on the parkway, what gives?

then there is ,

a pair of pants?

how did this come to be?

this is a fun thread,

lol

chop

:fing34:, good one chop

then there is ,

a pair of pants?

Yes indeed it would be very strange for somebody to walk outside with a single pant. lol! :trippy:

Pants are said to be a pair because long ago, in a galaxy far, far away... oh shit wrong story. :suicide-santa:

They are a pair because long ago they were in two pieces, one for each leg, and put on separately and tied and/or belted together. Once they were sewn together into one piece the term had already stuck :)

When you're at a carnival and you have to pay 7.50 for a cup of soda thats 3/4 the way filled with ice.

The crack between the door and the wall in a stall in a public bathroom that EVERYONE and there brother can see you clear as fuckin day when you're taking a shit.

When people text and have the grammar and spelling of a complete dumbass.

When you just got done wiring your system and it doesn't play because a wire came loose and it always seems to be the LAST wire you check after tearing everything apart.

Buying a pistol then later on finding out you can't use +P ammo

Edited by BanginGMC

Pants are said to be a pair because long ago, in a galaxy far, far away... oh shit wrong story. :suicide-santa:

They are a pair because long ago they were in two pieces, one for each leg, and put on separately and tied and/or belted together. Once they were sewn together into one piece the term had already stuck :)

Well put old chap!

BrummellDighton1805.jpg

I got another one for ya.

Anyone play MW2 here?

How come so many kids come on with PSN names that reference their favorite rapper's favorite variety of cannabis, followed by their preferred class or method of killing, and their age?

Examples:

KuSH_K1LLa14

Xx_HIGH_Sn1P3R_12_xX

420_SoUlJa_1998

This is why I enjoy having a mic now, so I can call these little wieners out on that nonsense.

Oh, and if anyone plays MW2 on the PS3 add me my PSN is CadillacMatt :D