stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

what hotel you staying at?

Whats the address and price

I have an interesting story to share.

When I bought the LC a couple years ago it had the full stock audio in it. The head unit was crap and all 10 speakers were blown. I bought an Alpine head unit from a buddy after he hit a deer in his sc300 and put it in a ditch for $100. Installed that and worked fine for a week. Then it blew the power fuse. Replaced fuse. Was great for a couple weeks then it would power on half way and shut off repeatedly. It all looked ok so thought maybe it was damaged somehow in the wreck.

Bought a new kenwood for a good deal. I like it pretty well and has a usb input. Well it did the same thing. Ends up it had to do with the factory amp even though it was unplugged. Found the fix for that by modifying the factory harness.

Fast forward 2 years. Michael is looking to put a new head unit in his truck. I was thinking about putting the alpine in there and was looking up specs. Turns out it has full active controls! I had no idea. Michael would rather have the usb drive so that means ill be swapping the alpine in and he will take the kenwood.

Win win!

I was excited and just wanted to share.

Hell yeah! Sounds like a win win to me as well ;)

Time to research & pick out raw drivers to start active?

Damn it Mike! I wish I could've come down. We gotta make it happen next year for sure 100%.

Okay, I Texted 9 people, two replied, Sean is actively waiting on Senchez, and the rest are likely deaf!

Okay, I Texted 9 people, two replied, Sean is actively waiting on Senchez, and the rest are likely deaf!

For some reason that doesnt surprise me

I think...I may be wrong...but I am thinking that alcohol may be a factor n a few of these scenarios.

:)

hopefully not a repeat like World Finals at your place. LOL

That sir, was a mess.

We vowed that such an approach wouldn't be revisited,

Lol

Last I talked to Sean was when he first got there.  He was sitting in a non moving line and went to see what was going on,  They told him they were at capacity and went to go look for cheezy.  Any word on the situation?

Mike text me and said Sean did a 125.8 in park and pound

Hey gus, its me, (cheezy) lol, All is well! Sean took off already. Been EXTREMELY busy this past week, sorry for the lack of communication on my end. Past 5 days have been really hectic. Long story short, I'm having a blast here. SO many loud cars, its crazy. And everybody is here. My battery if really funky, Yes I've been drinking, (last night, tonight), and I've been giving demos, getting demos, looking at girls, etc. Getting ready for dinner with Mark here in a few. I avg 126 dbs 6 feet away in Park and Pound.

Good times down at SBN, we just loaded up and are on our way home..... 14+ hours in the making

Didn't get to meet you this weekend Cheezy, at least I don't think I did, meet a lot if new people. Toolmaker, EXO, Jacob Fuller, Trippi, Decaf just to name a few.... Man, what a weekend. Should be home around noon Monday, so hoping to get some videos and pics edited and uploaded to FB and YouTube.

Damn snow storm now!?

Wish the weather would break enough to work on my new install :(

My off days seem to drawl in the worst weather.

We made it back safety.... Had to end up taking Campbell's wife to the hospital as soon as we got back into town, she started having contractions, since its only two weeks till her due date