Camaroaq92

My Order? Ordered on March 4 & Havent heard nothing since?

I ordered my sub on the 4th of this month & I havent heard ANYTHING from FI. Whats going on with it? I really need to know. I ordered an FI BTL 12 for my camaro. someone help!

They had an issue with magnets. They got held up in customs. They are doing the best they can to get this worked out. It will be worth the wait. :drink40:

I ordered mine at the end of Feb, got it 3 days ago. It takes some time, keep an eye on the email UPS sends you. the first one will say some date of delivery which isnt right. keep watching that tracking number and when it shows its out in transit.. thats when its commin. And as everyone says.. it was worth the wait.

Oh no the world is coming to an end :suicide-santa:

I ordered my sub on the 4th of this month & I havent heard ANYTHING from FI. Whats going on with it? I really need to know. I ordered an FI BTL 12 for my camaro. someone help!

I feel your pain. I waited almost 9 months for a sub from T3 Audio onetime.

I feel your pain. I waited almost 9 months for a sub from T3 Audio onetime.

That's a short wait from T3! :)

I appreciate it yaw. haha. i was like what in the world is going on here! Cause i cant go without no bass. If you want go to www.audioque.com & Check out the set up i got goin on in the camaro

You should have a tracking number emailed to the email that you provided when you placed the order.

We didn't get magnets in until recently and are pretty much caught up with all of the BTL orders...we're up through the 15th or so on orders including the new SSD's...

Did you not get a tracking number or anything? I need more information to help you..

You should have a tracking number emailed to the email that you provided when you placed the order.

We didn't get magnets in until recently and are pretty much caught up with all of the BTL orders...we're up through the 15th or so on orders including the new SSD's...

Did you not get a tracking number or anything? I need more information to help you..

YAAY my SSD is getting built. Everyone's said its worth the wait. And Nick and Scott thanks for dealing with my emails in a timely fashion and all the good info.

Heyy nick, it came in! I didnt get a tracking number what so ever though. So thats why i was worried. Im gonna install it here in a couple of hours when i get out of school. I appreiciate it bro.

Good luck and dont forget to take some pictures during and after the install :drink40:

wow... lol i ordered my sub on the 2nd or 3rd and havent gotten it yet, 12" btl fully loaded... lol oh well not ready for it anyways.. and i havent gotten a tracking number either...

wow... lol i ordered my sub on the 2nd or 3rd and havent gotten it yet, 12" btl fully loaded... lol oh well not ready for it anyways.. and i havent gotten a tracking number either...

anton youll get it! it takes a pretty good while. its worth the wait as everyone says! good luck with the install. what kinda amp you runnin to it?

:popcorn: We will need pics of all these great new Fi drivers bishes!